Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 9:56 AM
Default A surprising Sim
I was play testing my latest build before I uploaded it here and I had a moment of 'well bugger me!' Dorie Hart the seemingly crazed sim who lives in SV is amazing with kids! I kidnapped her during a photo shoot of the lot and added her to my family because she was in the right place at the right time, I am so glad I did because she's the perfect babysitter and the actual mother in the house couldn't give a rats ass about her baby. So if you need an in house child minder and your Sims live in SV, kidnap her! Yes, yes I know she's married to Gus, but meh..... Needs must, right?

Have you found a kidnap worthy sim? Tell all!
Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:45 PM
Define kidnap: do you mean added to your household by the testingcheatsenabled true/Add To Active Household/Family or the NRAAS master controller cheat?

I've only done that in the "Into the Future", because it appears that getting married in the future does NOT add the spouse to your household. I hear it's even possible to have spouses in the three WA games as well as in the present and the future. Can't say the sim was particularly worthy, just wanted to play the sim because the sim looked interesting.

I used to cheat all the time. It is a great way to see what's possible to do in the game. Now I'm trying to make the game even more difficult. My current self challenge is to play a teenager, kill the adult (can't start the game without a YA, A or E), and keep the teen a teenager (life fruit, long life genie wish) while getting rich and owning the town.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:46 PM
I tried kidnapping every sim in SV once. My game died because of it.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:54 PM
I once kidnapped all the kids from Moonlight falls and put them in a "boarding school" I built. That was crazy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Define kidnap: do you mean added to your household by the testingcheatsenabled true/Add To Active Household/Family or the NRAAS master controller cheat?

Yes ... Add To Active Family ... to me that qualifies a kidnap.

I don't normally do it, I normally avoid townies at all costs.

I think kidnapping a whole town is a tad .... excessive? And stealing a whole town's worth of kids is ... possibly Evil Genius, but who am I to judge? We are the Watcher and at times we are very perverse and wily gods.
*nods*