Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 11:28 AM
Default Buyable trashcan
Has anyone made a buyable trashcan, I mean a large one like the one that's automatically on the lot? Or something similar? I really don't want to have to put those small trash bins around the garden...

Ooh, or a compost thingy?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:04 PM Last edited by heaven : 25th May 2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: link removed, no longer safe site
Here a buyable trashcan made by Babybluebug.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 6:39 PM
I was going to download this as well but there don't appear to be any downloadable files for Babybluebug on the site. Have they been pulled, or, did I miss something really simple?
#4 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 6:47 PM
There at least used to be one or more here, at MTS. I believe I`ve downloaded several different sorts, some decorative, some functional, all from here.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:52 PM
Default confusing site
Quote: Originally posted by dolldrms1
I was going to download this as well but there don't appear to be any downloadable files for Babybluebug on the site. Have they been pulled, or, did I miss something really simple?

If you follow the link it will take you to the trash can.

To get there from the Hompage click on "Forum" then page down to Download Center. I didn't try downloading, but I did register. When you log in you are taken to forums automatically.

:lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:35 PM
I did follow the link, register when I didn't see an attachment file to download, went back into the objects download forum and there is no attachment symbol for a download on any of Babybluebug's items. There isn't a file to download at the bottom of her first post, as with other creator's items on that forum. That's why I thought she might have pulled them and/or found a new home, as creator's sometimes do.

I'll check back there later and in the meantime check here, too. I don't have an immediate need for the trashcan, just wanted to have a working version of both trashcan and mailbox in case a lot corruption with these items might be encountered. I had that happen on a Sims2 lot and having downloaded buyable mailbox and trashcan, I was able to save the day. Well, actually, the creator of those items allowed me to save the day, :-).
#7 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:41 PM
Oops, please disregard my previous post. I thought that this was a Sims TWO thread. ::blush::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 3:49 PM
Thanks for the replies! I found one (for free) on TSR.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2019 at 11:49 PM
PLEASE NOTE! Link now goes to RANSOM WARE!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..