Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prefer to eat at tables

by mental-hygiene Posted 5th Mar 2019 at 3:45 PM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 4:40 AM
THANK YOU! I don't even know why EA created this issue in the first place
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:40 PM
Is this compatible with 'faster eating' mods? they alter the same stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 12:59 AM
This is too good to be true for TS4. You modders are crazy and keep the games alive for me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 6:53 AM
It's not working for me for some reason, my sims still goes to sit at the pool every time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rilest
It's not working for me for some reason, my sims still goes to sit at the pool every time.

The thought of a sim walking all the way through their house to go sit in the pool and eat spaghetti is very funny, but thanks for letting me know. I'll try to test when I get a chance. My free time is pretty limited, unfortunately
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 1:03 AM
My Sim grab a plate from Kitchen with some nice stools walk pass the Dining room /a dinning table and chairs, up to second floor to the Computer room. Sit and eat while holding the plate. This is because there are some sims sitting in that room.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 1:05 AM
Thanks
Forum Resident
#33 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 8:19 PM
For those reporting this mod is not working. There is another eatatdiningtable mod which uses a different approach. You might use that one or both in combination:
https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mo...-um-mahlzeiten/
Forum Resident
#34 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wheatberry
Thanks to solve this annoying "BUG." There're still couple of annoying interferences from pets and other NPCs. Hope they could be tuned, too.

Try WolfGreetingsNuker: http://modthesims.info/d/611113/sim...rcumventor.html
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 11:25 PM
I actually forgot I had downloaded and installed this mod until I went through my folder today. That's when I realised, oh yeah my sims really ARE using the table now! So thank you for this mod!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 3:28 AM
I have this installed but my sims will still gravitate towards where other sims are while eating. If one is on the computer in his room, other sim will still sit on his bed. And if the sim is asleep, other sim will sit on lounge in the room.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 9:56 AM
Not working v1.50.67.1020 whit all expansion pack. Sim still eat where other sim are
I already try whitout other mods
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
Try WolfGreetingsNuker: http://modthesims.info/d/611113/sim...rcumventor.html

The mod is no longer up to date but works more or less well.
Sometimes they eat at the table and sometimes the plate is teleported into their hands and eat elsewhere
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for the fix and double thank you for permission to include it in faster eating fix :)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 6:07 AM
@mental-hygiene, I'd found a table called martial invasion or something like that doesn't like your mod. Sorry, I'm not playing English game, I don't know what's the exact English name is. It's a basegame table costs $300. I changed a different table, and the problem fixed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 12:09 AM
is this working with the current patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 4:47 PM
wow this is amazing can you pls make music bands mod plss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 10:03 PM
Thank you so much! This fixed the problem I was having at dinner parties.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 11:43 PM
I guess they would go to the table eating popcorn? I get my sims to watch a movie together, eating popcorn sitting on the sofa.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 5:09 AM
Thank you a thousand times. It was driving me crazy having a family meal and dad runs off to sit on the bed!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 8:04 PM
after installing island living my sim is standing up eating again
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deeg
after installing island living my sim is standing up eating again

Pretty sure this mod needs another update or hotfix ><
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilsakura423
Pretty sure this mod needs another update or hotfix ><

It does need an update, some elements in that version of the mod are inexistant in the current patch XMLs and need to be added.
I updated the mod myself, but if the original creator is still active, I'm sure something will be done and shared.
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 4:11 PM
Is there an update or hotfix anywhere? This was such a great mod
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 9:34 AM Last edited by WaShay : 17th Nov 2019 at 1:45 PM.
Hello !
Since there hasn't been any news, I took the liberty to update the mod and share it until the original creator comes back.
Let me know if there's any issue as I'm still new to modding.

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1456545/
Page 2 of 3