Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 4:17 PM
^ *is still kinda freaked out about her dream* It was amazingly vivid... it was like it actually happened... *gulp*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
I took a nap and had a dream that California was about to be hit by a Hurricane and in order for it to change paths we had to dig up dirt and throw it in the water to attract humpback whales. The humpback whales were meant to scare away the Hurricane, but no humpback whales came. Then I woke up...

Yes, I have the strangest dreams.

Poor, poor California

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#28 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 5:31 PM
I don't stay sleep enough lately to dream, though the last one I remember having involved a world where everyone was an emoticon.

Guess which one I was?

XD
Rubric Wrangler
#29 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 5:57 PM
I normally don't remember my dreams, but you know you've been doing too much photo editing when you dream about using PhotoShop, which I did last night!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:07 PM
I dreamt that the guy who kissed me in August last year proposed to me. O.O

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Scholar
#31 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:23 PM
I had one a wee while ago that my boyfriends best friend (who i've not actually met o.o) rang me and my best friend gabs answered and hung up on him and then i snatched the phone off her and rang him back and then he was being really sarcastic over something and then we finished off by spending awhile talking about boyfriends. Kinda odd..i'm told that Aaron is very very very deffinatley into girls..

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha

Page 2 of 2