Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:37 AM
Default What do you do when you're bored?
Yes, as you can tell I am very bored right now... and I don't feel like going on Facebook, or the Sims. (imagine!)
Haha I just joined this, Social Group. And I'm already hogging all of the threads. I look and all the recent ones, I was the last one who posted. :p

What do you do when you're bored?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:54 AM
Play sims, read, post on here, listen to music, play Wii or DS.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:22 AM
Either post on one of these threads, give some feedback in the Creator Feedback forum, play TS2 or Dawn of War, listen to music, chat on Yahoo Messenger, or take my roller skates and go out for a ... err... "walk".

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:45 AM
I generally write, be it fan fiction or my own fiction, or read, and if I'm in the mood for it I'll play TS2. If I'm especially bored I'll watch a movie, but that rarely happens unless I"m in the mood for Harry Potter.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 8:53 AM
Being AD/HD and having turrets, I amuse myself easily.
I once played with a broken pencil sharpener for an hour. Most of the time i'll come on here and post, but lately i've been hanging out with friends more.
Alchemist
#6 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 12:51 PM
God bless internet

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#7 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:13 PM
*Agrees* ^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#8 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:25 PM
Karaoke. Or just play a cd at top volume and sing at the top of my lungs. When my mom comes down and asks why I'm singing so loud, I say, "So I can hear myself over this loud music!"
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:39 PM
When I get bored, I like to play god. It's so rewarding

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:48 AM
lol play god?

I usually either draw, read, go on the computer, sing, or dance. If I get REALLY desperate and it's like the middle of the night, I'll clean my room cause my mom is always nagging me to... since every time I clean it, it 'mysteriously' gets messy half an hour later!

Now I'm REALLY annoyed because my sims 3 keeps telling me about 'Error Code 13' when I try to save it, and it's being doing that for the past week! Nothing anybody says makes it work! AND I lost my volleyball game today!! Ahhhh...
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:59 AM
I usually try to keep myself busy, but also try not to overwork myself. Boredom comes with nothing to do, which is just free time. I use my free time to self indulge. Maybe reading a book I like, writing a story, pampering myself. When you're bored it gives you an opportunity to take care of yourself and your own needs and wants.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:06 AM
Oh I love writing too. I can never think of anything to write though... I've started books, sometimes, and gotten so excited about them, but then they just sort of died down... and I find the loose crumpled papers everywhere... :p
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
I go on the computer, or play my wii.

Sometimes I eat too >.>

:)
Mad Poster
#14 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:10 PM
I once made loads of magnetic paper clips by running magnets down them. Or I go AWOL, or do something random, or think up random insults to use on my enemies (I have tonnes...) or I listen to music. Or eat chocolate. Mmmm... delicious chocolate...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:14 PM
I'm eating chocolate now!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Mad Poster
#16 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:15 PM
Skype, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, MTS...yeeaaah, bout it. .

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:39 PM
Smoke,read,sleep,go to internet(if I can)...

Hello,my name is Azra,I can't be online so often,but I'm glad to meet you all. :)
Banned
#18 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:58 AM
MTS, Facebook
Alchemist
#19 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 12:13 PM
Same as above ^
+hang out with friends,read, listen/dance 2 music, all the teenagey stuff

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#20 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM
oh, I forgot reading
Alchemist
#21 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:32 AM
facebook... and on here... but then i'm always on here so I guess that doesn't count. I guess when i'm bored i'll actually go and play the sims.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Alchemist
#22 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 1:54 PM
sometimes I sing and dance, or read some book or stuff like that.... but again GOD BLESS INTERNET!!!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#23 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM
I usually throw balls of paper at the ceiling, draw all over my dorm-mate's poster boys, blast some music, or go on here, or, when I get bored of that, or when all the girly-girls scream at me for drawing all over their Pattinsons, then I go and play the Sims. Or call home and afterwards, I usually point at something and count how many people look at what I'm pointing at. I know, I'm a dork.
Alchemist
#24 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 8:22 PM

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve