Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:34 AM
Default What Did You Dream?
Mmkay, so people dream. Sometimes these can have significance but a lot of the time they're just interesting tales spun by our mind. I'm someone who LOVES to hear about people's dreams, so share share share!

I'll go first:
It started off with me being out on a pirate ship in a race from one piece of land to another. My boat was racing against 2 others, and the crews from both ships were all people I know from school. It was a massive boat, similar to the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyway, so I was the captain of my boat, and we were all decked out in some serious pirate gear, i.e. with eye patches and parrots on our shoulders and whatnot.

As we were going across the water, we realized that we had forgotten something and I decided I would swim to shore to retrieve it, and then swim back to the boat. I jumped into the water still in my pirate gear, but miraculously changed into a cute bikini which I saw when I was in town the other day. I swam west, towards the “shore”, but as I neared the beach I realized that we were actually in a ginormous swimming pool. As it turned out, the captains of the other two ships had forgotten stuff as well, and they had done exactly as I had and were reaching the edge of the pool just as I did.

We found what we were looking for, which turned out to be goggles, and started swimming back to our ships. As I was swimming, I started noticing that I wasn’t actually moving anywhere, and was in fact just bobbing up and down as I tried to swim. I started going under the water, and then everything was blue and I was drowning. I wasn’t scared though, oddly enough, and I just waited underwater seeing as I didn’t seem to be running out of air. By this point it was all sort of similar to a cartoon, with the fishes swimming past drawn onto the blue ocean and with the bubbles clearly distinguishable from everything else.

Just as I thought I wasn’t going to make come back up to the surface, my ex-boyfriend came swimming up and pulled me to the surface, and I find out he has a merman’s tail thing going on which I find weird seeing as he didn’t have it when we reached the side of the pool. He pulled me back to my ship and my crew helps me climb aboard, and then he swam back to his ship and I woke up. Needless to say, it was a very weird dream.

Sorry about the looong dream, but it seemed very odd to me. Nowwww, share yours!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:02 PM
I love reading about crazy dreams.

The last thing I dreamt was that my best friend was pissed, because she only got a small cake for her birthday, while his younger brother got a huge sculpture-like thing. I wanted to cheer her up so I promised I'd make her bread and butter and put candles in it.
That's totally something that could happen IRL, though.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#3 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:19 PM
Usually my dreams jump from one place to another....

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:30 PM
Two nights ago I had the wierdest dream night ever. First off, Bam Margera was in my house. I can't remember exactly what was going on but I am pretty sure there were other people as well like Rab Himself etc. I was then woken up by the baby (in the real world) and when I got back to bed and back to sleep I was kidnapped by the Mafia and was falling in love with the boss whilst in a Tuscan style kitchen chopping vegetables.

Very odd night. 0.o

^_^
Alchemist
#5 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:04 PM
Wtf????!!!!!!!!!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:31 PM
Yeah. Thats what I thought.

^_^
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:35 PM
Last night I dreamt about paper hamsters and daleks coming to get me, then I woke up, fell asleep again and had a dream about chasing a penguin around a magazine shop, then I woke up, read some of a magazine, fell asleep again and dreamt that Scotland got blown up. No wonder I am the way I am...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#8 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 6:09 PM
I was laughing my head off at that one, candy !!!!!!!!^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 6:23 PM
Thank you :P. I think..

Also, last night I dreamt that a load of the kids at the catholic school came to visit our school (probably because my best friend goes there) and they had a potion that turned people into vampires, and nearly everyone was a vampire but me (including my crush, who was in the dream :D) and I ended up hiding in a toilet cubicle with a load of random people going 'join us! join us!' outside. I was so freaked out I stayed well away from the toilets today...

Alchemist
#10 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 6:36 PM
I would like to be in THAT dream......

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 7:53 PM
why? it was actually kinda scary.

Alchemist
#12 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:47 PM
cus I luff vampires. I would join them as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPATTZ FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:16 PM
RPatz isn't a vampire though...he's a celebrity acting as a ridiculously fake and stupidly sparkly vampire XD.
Alchemist
#14 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:37 PM
I know he's only an actor, but in my own, little world, I'm 18 and I'm Bella and he's Edward..................

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
I dreamt that I had a guitar. A beautiful, black, stolen guitar
But I woke up before I got to play it.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:16 PM
^

Something...about...tap dancing flamingos? I can't remember the exact details, but my dream did involve tap dancing flamingos XD

Inventor
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:42 PM
Mine was really sinister. It had a creepy wolf and it was chasing me... What is more creepy is I have art with a Mr. Woolfe. Creepy.
The other day when I had the flu, I had such a creepy dream...
So I was thinking (in my dream) about what I could do for a piece of drama in class (I'm taking GCSE drama) but I was then on a island, then back into my bedroom where I was looking through my wardrobe for an outfit where Johnny Depp was flying around and then he stole a back cape and mask from a tiny cat (who was also flying). He kind of snatch the mask off of the cat's face and I was scared the little cat was hurt.
Then I dreamt that my mattress (I got a new one yesterday) was slowing rising up whilst I was sleeping and soon I was back on the island and there were cute bunnies.
It was weird.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM
^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Theorist
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minus.
I dreamt that I had a guitar. A beautiful, black, stolen guitar
But I woke up before I got to play it.

This one made me laugh so much!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 3:26 AM
I dreamt that me and my best friend and a girl at school were trapped in this guy's house. It was freaky. We kept trying to escape in the middle of the night and we'd get down the road and then his head would pop out from around a tree....euch...

And the girl from school kept calling the police but apparently we weren't important enough to be rescued.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#21 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:29 AM
I took a nap and had a dream that California was about to be hit by a Hurricane and in order for it to change paths we had to dig up dirt and throw it in the water to attract humpback whales. The humpback whales were meant to scare away the Hurricane, but no humpback whales came. Then I woke up...

Yes, I have the strangest dreams.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Banned
#22 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:33 AM
I had a dream last night that I was fighting with my sister and she started slapping me so I started screaming and my dog came in and swallowed her whole.

Yup.
Alchemist
#23 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 8:54 AM
my dreams, annoyingly enough, always make sense. kind of. anyway, I have this kind of continuing story thing i always dream of but lately it's been repeating itself or going back a few days, so it's getting a bit boring. But anyway, it's always a glamourized version of my life where everything is msotly the way i want it. Mostly. Most of the time lately it had basically been i meet pink somehow-somehow my friend starts going out with the guy she likes.

last night it was a slightly different storya bit ish. somehow i met pink on twitter (?) and there was some weird teleportation system that existed and she came to my house, and all my friends were there, as well as the guy one of them likes. No idea why they were there. Then suddenly we were sitting by the lake at our school on the fake grass (pink wasn't there, and some more of the guy's friends where) and we were rolling down the slope and nearly falling in the lake (like we do in RL) and then the guy suddenly kissed another one of my friends (not the one who likes him), she hit him, then my two best friends, one of which is the one that likes him, got up and ran behind the brick wall just near the outdoor eating area. I went over to them and the one that likes him was crying, which was especially weird since she has seen him kiss other girls and normally she just pretends to stab herself (shes crazy)

Then i was back at the lake and the guy and the girl he kissed were sitting there, and he said it had been an accident and he meant to kiss the other one of my two best friends that didn't like him. (only he said her name not that), and that girl heard and came out from behind the brick wall, and started making out with him, then the girl who liked him, who can be really violent, came out and was so angry that her friend was betraying her, so she kicked and punched and yelled at her, then i broke up the fight and the girl that had turned out to like him (she started liking him after the one that originally liked him) left the school (which was a bit weird since her dad is the principal)

then the guy and the girl that originally liked him, who were friends in the dream and are in real life, dissapeared, as well as his friends, but the rest of mine were (and some of them were jumping in the lake, which is actually really gross and brown) then pink kind of appeared again, but she was floating on a cloud and sitting like a genie in sims 2, and she kept warning me about how that friend that ended up leaving the school would betray me and the girl that likes the guy soon in real life. Which, strangely enough, is true. I always have fights with her, we don't have the best relationship. Though the two of them, the one that likes the guy and the one that i'm not too happy with, are best friends most of the time.

So... now i've bored you for long enough i think. I don't always have dreams that detailed, that was the first detailed one i remembered in ages.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 11:09 AM
I dreamt that there was this Irish kid at my school and I had a really huge crush on him after one day (that's not strange, that could actually happen ) but that we were in this school hall and after everyone left I kissed him, which was quite unexpected because I usually wake up right before the kiss in all my dreams (unfortunately) then he told me he had to leave to go back to Ireland and I started crying (in the dream and also when I woke up) which is also weird for me. So I guess you could say I had quite a vivid dream last night.

Alchemist
#25 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 4:15 PM
I dreamt that I...I forgot.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve

Page 1 of 2