Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 16th May 2015 at 6:18 AM
As a lot of other people here, the smell outside after rain.
Laundry rooms and basements (I honestly don't know why).
Steak..... just steak.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 16th May 2015 at 6:36 AM
Freesias. I love them,
The smell of a certain type of fabric softener that reminds me of my Mum. My younger son associates the same fabric softener with her as well.
The smell of one of my Dads jumpers when he used to smoke a very mellow, mild tobacco. Both of these smells transport me instantly to my childhood.
We live about a hundred meters from the ocean, and on certain nights when the weather is right, the air smells of the sea and it wafts in through all the open windows. A fresh smell, not the stinky smell of half baked seaweed lol
I also love the smell of fresh, line dried washing, and a good curry.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th May 2015 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pary
Freesias. I love them,
The smell of a certain type of fabric softener that reminds me of my Mum. My younger son associates the same fabric softener with her as well.
The smell of one of my Dads jumpers when he used to smoke a very mellow, mild tobacco. Both of these smells transport me instantly to my childhood.
We live about a hundred meters from the ocean, and on certain nights when the weather is right, the air smells of the sea and it wafts in through all the open windows. A fresh smell, not the stinky smell of half baked seaweed lol
I also love the smell of fresh, line dried washing, and a good curry.

I said more or less the same thing once ... I miss that smell
Mad Poster
#54 Old 16th May 2015 at 11:45 AM
Honey suckle and Thai Basil (but not at the same time).

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:37 PM
The way the air smells here as we go into Spring (live in rural area).
I love & miss the smell of lilacs (they really don't grow in my area).
Lemons, limes, & tangerines, especially when peeling any of them.
The coffee lane in the grocery store (yet I don't drink it).
Homemade biscuits freshly baked (my grandma made the best & I always churned the butter for her to use on them).
A feed store (I know, odd, but fresh feed, especially sweet feed, just smells great to me).

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:09 PM
My husband. Doesn't matter what he is or isn't wearing, just him.
Instructor
#57 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:14 PM
Lavender <3 My mum would sometimes put it on my pillow when I was a kid to help me sleep. It still helps me sleep I actually have a lavender candle burning right now but I have a blocked nose so there's not an awful lot of point of it burning actually :')

And Dove products, they always remind me of my grandmother who died last year <3
Field Researcher
#58 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:40 PM
Vindaloo Curry and a Beer.

Can't top it. Just ask Lister, he'll agree with me. Although smeg heads won't :-)

(10 points who get the TV series reference)
Inventor
#59 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:48 PM
Red Dwarf

LUSH. love going to that shop. love the smell. I need more bath bombs from there.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:54 PM
garlic in olive oil in the frying pan
fresh-cut grass
my skin after swimming in the lake
Mad Poster
#61 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:59 AM
The smell of sweat from a man who works in the yard after cutting the grass, laying down dirt for the garden and prepping the yard for the garden.

Found a cute guy at the supermarket today and made sure he wasn't attached (you wouldn't believe the number of pregnant women with their hubbies today. We may be getting a baby boom.) and he was looking for a nice girl to be there for him. Odd but true, his insistence on starting my garden was something he wanted to be a gentleman about. After an hour passed, I called him and he picked up everything necessary to garden. After much work...He smelled like a hard-working man.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#62 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:42 PM
Print paper ... and hot tobacco That smells fantastic. But hate the cold one ...

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Scholar
#63 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 10:58 PM
Bleach!
#64 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:35 PM
Oh yea, I forgot to mention gasoline.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 7:30 AM Last edited by Nillson : 13th Jun 2015 at 7:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I love the smell of petrol. (Don't judge me :p)
I also love the smell of freshly baked bread :lovestruc

Every year I look forward to the first day I decide to take my Trans Am out after I have her stored in the garage for 10 months. There is nothing better than the sweet smell of the high octane racing fuel after another long brutal winter
Alchemist
#66 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 8:40 AM
The plastic smell of a new game, gasoline and when someone is having a BBQ
Test Subject
#67 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:57 PM
I love the smell of roses and peach.
Alchemist
#68 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 3:02 PM
The smell of my enemies' sweat when they see me. And gasoline

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#69 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 7:48 PM
i love the smell of the fries/chips :D
Mad Poster
#70 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:37 PM
Citrus, particularly the oranges sold under the brand names Cuties and Halos in winter in America.

Coconut is a close second (my conditioner is a coconut hibiscus scent).

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#71 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 5:09 PM
and now that i'm thinking about it, the pee smells nice to me

it smells like chicken (where you need to take it with your hands) to me
as weird as it might sounds to me and everyone
#72 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 9:37 PM
Vanilla and car engines. Both in certain amounts.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Page 3 of 3