Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olive And Cheese Plate Custom Food (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 6th Feb 2016 at 1:28 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:22 AM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisamarie62
Olive And Cheese Plate doesn't show up in quick meal or grab custom snacks option for a long time now.

Hey do you have GTW EP ? It is showing up for me so I was trying to find a reason! Same for lasagne
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey do you have GTW EP ? It is showing up for me so I was trying to find a reason! Same for lasagne

Yes I have GTW. and level 7 cooking level for the lasagna. Just don't know why they wont show up. Thanks for the reply hon.
Instructor
#28 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisamarie62
Olive And Cheese Plate doesn't show up in quick meal or grab custom snacks option for a long time now.

Same here. I just downloaded this but it's not showing in "have a quick meal nor snack nor of any other menue bars.
Yes I have GTW. Game is up-to-date. The only thing that shows in the "have a quick meal" is the McDonald stuff from ATS4 since I've downloaded this also.
But not olive-cheese plate.
Also as mentioned in one of the other custom food section, the Cauliflower and Broccoli are not producing anything.
Some assinstance would sure be nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 2:48 PM
Came here to report that indeed it's not appearing in the quick meal section, nor anywhere btw :/
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Mar 2023 at 9:34 AM
Default Food not found, but not entirely
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun

About that, I found the Olive & Cheese Plate when I cheated it with bb.showhiddenobjects and I found the plate itself. The food is also shown when I went to a restaurant but I never found the custom recipe when I clicked the refrigerator because the Custom Quick Meal/Snack never popped up in those Custom Food options.

[IMG]2023-03-30[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (1)[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (2)[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (3)[/IMG]
Screenshots
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KisaMikka
About that, I found the Olive & Cheese Plate when I cheated it with bb.showhiddenobjects and I found the plate itself. The food is also shown when I went to a restaurant but I never found the custom recipe when I clicked the refrigerator because the Custom Quick Meal/Snack never popped up in those Custom Food options.

[IMG]2023-03-30[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (1)[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (2)[/IMG] [IMG]2023-03-30 (3)[/IMG]

Ok I totally missed these reports. Sorry! I will look into this
Page 2 of 2