Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Military Career

by asiashamecca Posted 13th Jan 2019 at 10:00 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 9:52 PM by asiashamecca

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 10:12 PM
Firstly, thank you so much for creating this mod! I am an Army veteran and my husband is active duty Marine Corps. This is the ONLY mod I've found that not only includes the Marine Corps, but is also very detail oriented. One thing two things I've noticed though is that my sim cannot go to work. I get a call from the boss saying I'm late, but clicking on "go to work" doesn't do anything. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume...*heavy on assume* that the pay raise gets a little bit better? More on par with regular sims pay? Because my jaw about dropped when I saw they start off at $6 an hour and only work for 4! Lol. I am highly anticipating when you are able to update the mod. Thank you again for your work! <3
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 5:47 AM
Default Sims dont go to work
Hi i think the mod is not working after the new patch
as my sim is not going to work no matter what i do, i have changed the outfit and deleted all my mod files and it still doesn't work. It keep saying hes late for work but i can't get him to teleport to work,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 8:24 PM
Please update all your careers
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lisamarie62
Please update all your careers

Yeah i dont think any of them are working at the moment
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 4:33 AM
Do you know when the "go to work" issue is going to be fixed? I really want to try this mod with my sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 9:39 AM
Sounds very interesting! Doesn't currently show up in my list of careers after installing, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 15th May 2022 at 7:08 PM
I just found this career mod. is anyone else having trouble with the whole going to work option when it comes to this military career?
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th May 2022 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ANB987
Firstly, thank you so much for creating this mod! I am an Army veteran and my husband is active duty Marine Corps. This is the ONLY mod I've found that not only includes the Marine Corps, but is also very detail oriented. One thing two things I've noticed though is that my sim cannot go to work. I get a call from the boss saying I'm late, but clicking on "go to work" doesn't do anything. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume...*heavy on assume* that the pay raise gets a little bit better? More on par with regular sims pay? Because my jaw about dropped when I saw they start off at $6 an hour and only work for 4! Lol. I am highly anticipating when you are able to update the mod. Thank you again for your work! <3

Yeah I am having the same problem with the go to work as well. had to quit that job many times. I just saw this mod yesterday and I was highly excited to try it. But I should of read the comments first. Probably would of saved my time of not installing or getting the mod since the go to work option is not working.
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ANB987

If your still looking for this mod someone has updated it to work on the latest version. https://www.patreon.com/posts/lily-valley-73952449
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 7:15 AM
It doesn't work it could please update it
Page 3 of 3