Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:32 PM.
Default The LGBT Challenge/Legacy
You start off with your founder but the trick is they HAVE to be Bi or Gay/Lesbian. and all heirs/heiresses have to be gay or lesbian or bi

Rules

All Heirs/Heiress must have one female and one male partner minimum in there lifetime
All Heirs/Heiress must be married alest once
Spares can be straight
Same sex pregnancy mod allowed
all heirs/heiresses must start in a 2x3 home. (When Adult)
Lot adjuster mod allowed
Boolprop can be used in certain situations (saving a sim on the brink of death, etc) same goes for maxmotives
Moveobjects on always allowed
InTeen allowed.
One child every generation must be in the Paranormal career track.
all heirs/heiresses must go to college and graduate
No making a heir/heiress straight. that is a automatic loss of this challenge/legacy
Alien abduction allowed
certain CC allowed
Heir/heiresses can't live in a bigger house until they have alest 1 kid

If a sim is on the brink of death. you are allowed to use maxmotives or plead. but if they die. (gravestone appers) YOU MUST SAVE, and not go out and stop the death from happening.

other then the rules above you may do the rest how you please

enjoy the challenge

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/...trustrich-1.jpg

How do we know why a child waves at his parents on a merry-go round and the parents always wave back?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 2:19 AM
Could be fun ... am I allowed to use MATY's FFS Debugger to upgrade a sim instead of going to Uni? It's such a tedious waste of time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katalina522
Could be fun ... am I allowed to use MATY's FFS Debugger to upgrade a sim instead of going to Uni? It's such a tedious waste of time.

Sure. I guess.

and yeah Questcrewfreak999 . just as SimMegaptera said

How do we know why a child waves at his parents on a merry-go round and the parents always wave back?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:04 PM
What does "inteen" mean?

Ask me about my Luigi Largo Sim.
I'll tell you about the Satanic snowman he made in college. And how he loves cleaning the toilet.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400724
Here for WIN.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 1:13 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:39 PM. Reason: response to off-topic bit removed
So, can we just adopt instead of using a mod? I prefer not to download to many mods. And if we don't have the paranormal career track, should be use science?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandadoraa
So, can we just adopt instead of using a mod? I prefer not to download to many mods. And if we don't have the paranormal career track, should be use science?

I'm not sure. But if you don't have the paranormal career track, then the next best thing would be science. I can't think of any other alternative ways of becoming pregnant without mods except impregnation by aliens. So, without the mods, I think it's best for you to adopt if allowed.
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 6:27 AM
You can also use the tombstone of L & D to do "modded" pregnancies... that is built into the game itself, so no CC required. And it lets you pick to become pregnant by anyone on your lot.

Also, if you don't have Uni, you could try one of the custom careers here at MTS. (Yes, SimmerGirlGirl?) The fortune teller or astrophysics ones might be a good substitute.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NavyBabe09
What does "inteen" mean?

its a hack that allows teens to woohoo and get pregnant

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katalina522
You can also use the tombstone of L & D to do "modded" pregnancies... that is built into the game itself, so no CC required. And it lets you pick to become pregnant by anyone on your lot.

Also, if you don't have Uni, you could try one of the custom careers here at MTS. (Yes, SimmerGirlGirl?) The fortune teller or astrophysics ones might be a good substitute.

I will let the Paranormal career rule track slide if you don't have Uni.

everyone adoption is allowed
everyone i'm straight. but I have several gay siblings. and they inspired this challenge
pandadoraa sure go ahead. The Paranormal career track rule is required for players with Uni through.
everyone I made this challenge as a change of pace. as most have straight parings. I think the rules are not to hard to follow. so enjoy this challenge
Questcrewfreak2009 I will give you the benefit of the doubt, you might have said it was wierd for a sims game.

Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 7:22 AM
I have run my all-female world in my sims 4 for as long as sims 4 has been around.. I used girls only locked doors, same sex pregnancy mods, filled my entire neighborhoods with lesbian married couples, fenced off the parks for girls only, and did so again with all the venues. At first I noticed that males kept coming around, quickly to be killed off in Cas.fulleditmode, this lasted for many months, but then they have gradually dissipated from the fantasy world. I play one family at a time in my free time. They have only further female babies using the gender pref mod as well as the pregnancy scan reseed mod. Over all this time after about a year and a half i think, I haven't seen a male sims in quite some time. I had to be patient and stern for many many months.. I strictly stay away from CAS building any more sims, my female only planet has to be self supportive. Back then I trembled when males suddenly appeared back into the game, but even when they did, those poor souls would be unable to enter any homes, venues, parks, as well being unable to communicate to any of the girls and women who would want to fight him away. In the past I have watched the female sims closely when a male approaches and this seems to happen almost every time. So far so good at this point Today i played a family with the main mother going to the police station to work (all female) and the other subordinate mother went to the hospital to work as a nurse (all female). They had one teenager daughter who went to her all female high school, She is promised to another fellow student for a future marriage. Hopefully i will have time to play another family tomorrow.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jayCox
I have run my all-female world in my sims 4 for as long as sims 4 has been around.. I used girls only locked doors, same sex pregnancy mods, filled my entire neighborhoods with lesbian married couples, fenced off the parks for girls only, and did so again with all the venues. .

OMG! I'm not alone! I am opposite of you, Jay. I have a full all-male playable neighborhood for my sims 2. What can I say. I'm a yaoi fan girl!

I was tempted to kill off any females, but my guys kept making friends with them, so I decided to be nice. However, my males can only marry other guys. There's not a straight man in the neighborhood anymore. That includes townies and most NPCs. ACR helps with romance and flirting. A good male pregnancy mod from Simbology/twojeffs keeps my male population growing. As for babies? It can be annoying, but I save game right before every birth. That way I can just exit the lot until I get the bouncing baby boy I'm looking for.

My neighborhood does cater to guys more than the ladies. You'll find more than one restaurant or community lot with male only restrooms, but overall it's a happy neighborhood.

Well at least until the massive neighborhood disaster I have planned sweeps through.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:57 AM
What kind of massive neighborhood disaster do you have in mind? Why destroy something you worked so hard on? I have worked very hard on my all-female world and wouldn't think of destroying all the hard work i put in it, especially since the fantasy world is actually working well now and the girls are totally self supportive. In the all female world i watch the births take place, all female of course, and all of this is biologically possible, whereas for a all male environment would die off rather quickly. There actually are all-female possibilities, where a male is never needed, but that doesn't hold true for a all male fantasy world.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 9:50 PM
It's not so serious as a huge disaster, though I would love a simulated tornado (something to consider). It's just something to challenge my sims and I. For example, say the economy collapses, a huge global warming heat wave strikes, or there's a nuclear winter. My sims will live on and have many babies, while I have fun. That's the point of the game.

And considering how badass scientists are, I honestly think it is possible if men (hopefully my future husband) want to have babies themselves. There is technology of artificial wombs already. Also, for two men to have a baby is technically possible. All that's needed is two DNA deposits.

Otherwise, I'm just having fun!

Quote: Originally posted by jayCox
What kind of massive neighborhood disaster do you have in mind? Why destroy something you worked so hard on? I have worked very hard on my all-female world and wouldn't think of destroying all the hard work i put in it, especially since the fantasy world is actually working well now and the girls are totally self supportive. In the all female world i watch the births take place, all female of course, and all of this is biologically possible, whereas for a all male environment would die off rather quickly. There actually are all-female possibilities, where a male is never needed, but that doesn't hold true for a all male fantasy world.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.