Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 4:49 PM
Default frozen challenge
please read for challege
hi guys
this is my second challenge please enjoy
so diseny's frozen is one of the latest movies so i decided to do a challenge on it (because no one else has )
rules
create elsa and anna for one family as adults (if you want to start as toddlers the king and queen)
create hans as one family
create kristoff (if you have pets then sven) as one family
move elza and anna into a castle like lot
make elza lock herself in her room till adulthood
when elsa and anna are first adults make the king and queen die
for coronation day unlock elsa's door and pretend to make her queen
move hans in and get anna and hans engaged
at night move elsa into a blue like castle away from anna
go to kristoffs lot and invite anna over
make anna and kristoff best friends
make them move in together on kristoffs lot
(if you have seasons do this in winter)
move kristoff,anna and sven into an empty lot for one nigt
continue this until you reach elsas castle
make elsa poke anna (like its the magic)
go to the place where hans lives ad move him in with elsa
move elsa,anna,kristoff,sven and hans back into annas castle trap elsa in a dungion
make hans lock anna in living room without the fire on or ligts for one night until kristoff saves her
free elsa
make anna stand in front of elsa while hans pretends to kill elsa
elsa gives anna a hug
(seasons- make it summer)
anna breaks up with hans
hans is kicked out
make anna get engaged to kristoff

ways to fail this challenge
if any sim dies
refused for engagement

ways to win challenge
kristoff and anna gets married
elsa survives the whole challenge

cheats
familyfunds "family name" 200000
only use 200000 similoins or less

hope youguys enjoy this chalenge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th May 2014 at 7:33 PM
I love this challenge! I saw the movie last night and definitely will be doing this!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th May 2014 at 12:05 AM
I am going to make a movie out of this challenge! I may even burn it onto a disc and play it for my family.
Inventor
#4 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:41 AM
...Where's the challenge here?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th May 2014 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
...Where's the challenge here?

Yes, I agree. It just sounds like a rehashing of the movie.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2014 at 10:15 AM
Guys the challenge is to get Anna and Krisoff and sven to elsas lot if you want to make it more of a challenge Anna Kristoff and Sven can't have any food till they get to elsas castle or they can grow carrots because that is all they ate . Elsa could be a witch if you have that expansion pack when Hans locks Anna into a room maybe she has to last a full 12 hours (or a full day) without food because Elsa escapes doesn't she ? Olaf saves Anna.Kristoff proposes to anna they get married after that you can do what you want with the family .
Scholar
#7 Old 30th May 2014 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
Guys the challenge is to get Anna and Krisoff and sven to elsas lot

Chuck them into family bin, throw them in Elsa's lot and stick them in a tent or a shack outside. Boum.

Sims cannot walk to other residential lots unless they walk by themselves. They can however, walk to community lots if you have OFB. You can get around this if you have a modded item that teleports your sims to Elsa's lot and not the pets.
You'll need a mod to make sure that Elsa doesn't appear as a walk-by because that ruins the whole challenge.

I think this would be better in TS3 because of freewalking around town and the opportunity to grow things in the base game (Like the Koffi house has a garden filled with plants available in buydebug mode) but you'll have to leave pets out if you don't have the expansion.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:19 AM
Has anyone yet committed to making Olaf as a toy? I want it so bad! And also it won't hurt if someone made a deco snowman of Olaff too! (One for outside!) And maybe a deco cloud that goes above his head too would be great! I want it separate so that in Winter time, he won't need the cloud! Anyways, that would be wonderful if someone could make these things for Frozen sets!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 2:52 PM
so.. it looks easy but shouldnt we make Elsa witch?