Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:57 PM
Congradulations to all the MooMoo Award winners and future nominees. Your tireless efforts have made the game much more enjoyable for myself and everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 3:37 PM
Totally agree with the wonderful list of creators!!!
These people have made me addicted to MOD THE SIMS 2 any many others as well.
I Love you Guys for your excellent work and generosity
*KISS KISS KISS*

Y aprenderás entonces que hay cosas como rosas, cosas que son hermosas sin saber que lo son...

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:47 PM
I have only been here a couple of weeks and yet when i read all the winners they were all names that were already houshold to me. all of my sims as well as me are very greatful for thier creations.

Congratulations all of you
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:59 AM
ConGrats to all the winners. There was one name I would have put here, but I will not say it now. I hope that the person will recieve an award soon for there hard work. But, again, Congrats all.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :nod:

Birman Kat aka mal1958

A fantastic wife, a fantastic son, My computer, and The SIMS 2. Life is good!

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass
#55 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
I think Helaene deserves one, 9 of every 10 sims on this site use her genetics or makeup :/
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:15 AM
we have a very long list of creators who have been nomintaed- we're just giving the awards out in small batches- thanks everyone
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#57 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dead astronaut in space
I think Helaene deserves one, 9 of every 10 sims on this site use her genetics or makeup :/

LMAO! Isn't that the truth?

I still agree that Quaxi and RGiles deserve something too -- as they and Numenor ALL helped to develop SimPE ... And DarkMatter with DatGen ... and Phervers with Clean Installer. Let's not forget the awesome toolmakers! Without them, there would be no "custom content".

And what about J. M. Pescado with his FFS hacks? And what about MikeInside and en7en for their amazing build tutorials?

But seriously there are too many amazing people in this community to thank properly.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#58 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:34 AM
Don't worry,
noone will be forgotten about..lol

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#59 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
Don't worry,
noone will be forgotten about..lol

Yes folks, Winter will come to your house personally to congratulate you and take out the trash and whatever else you need.
:D

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Cult Leader
#60 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:04 AM
Kudo's to Lyric for a great idea. Delphy when I first came on this site (as a freeloader) I had no idea how much it would take over my day to day routine...thanx for ruining my life....LOL!!! Kidding! I love MTS2 and you!.
I'm totally honored to be part of a site that includes (and is run) by all you awesome people. If it wasn't for your amazing talents My sims would be-
* shopping for their magical suplies at the grocery store and coming home with carrots and celery again.
* Living in boring carboard cut-out houses that look like they were designed by 6 year olds on a Ritalin high.
* Driving their soccer mum Minivan to pick up the whiney D- grade kids that can't hack their way into achieving greatness.
* Dining on a burnt dinner of Turkey (again!) and Lobster vomitdor for the rest of their natural sim lives (until I drown them of course).
*Would stand yelling at the fat lady portrait for hours to open to no avail, and their name wouldn't even be Nevile.
*Would never be able to attempt to discover the mysteries of Stonehenge.
Hell, let me wrap it up by saying congrats guys, you deserve it. And thanks for all you plan to do! xo Rachael
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#61 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CynicalChick
Yes folks, Winter will come to your house personally to congratulate you and take out the trash and whatever else you need.
:D

Lol, well i wouldn't go that far. :ds:

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Inventor
#62 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
Lol, well i wouldn't go that far. :ds:

lol you should.
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
Kudo's to Lyric for a great idea.

ahem winters idea
Cult Leader
#64 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:29 AM
Kudo's to Winter for a greta idea, and to Lyric for posting it and being such a loser....whoops I meant awesome bird. he he just kidding sweetie. I'm gonna miss you over xmas. Merry xmas everyone.
Instructor
#65 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:13 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!Great idea!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Field Researcher
#66 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
Congrats, everybody for getting the MooMoo awards!!! :nod: :baloons: You deserve it.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 4:05 AM
Winners for January have been announced- Congratulations all- we have many more planned for future months- please PM me or winter with your email address to claim your prize
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#68 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 6:11 AM
Congrats to the January winners.
Forum Resident
#69 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:13 AM
Congratulations to all of the winners and all of the wonderful creators on this site.

Delphy - no one is more deserving of the MooMoo for best site than you. You've created a wonderful site and held to your beliefs that creations for the Sims 2 should be free of charge. This is the biggest and the best free Sims2 site on the web. You just have to look at the number of members to see how much your hard work is appreciated and how you have made such a difference to this game. Not only did you create this wonderful website, but you host other great sites as well. Thank you so much.

Congratulations to all of the winners - I hope you realize how much you are appreciated.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 9:17 AM
congrats! go Numenor!!! go Winter! go everybody who won!!!!!!! happy new year!!!! and what a cute TROPHY!!!!

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Part-time Hermit
#71 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 9:52 AM
Congratulations to all the January winners, and especially Quaxi and JWoods for their generous attitude. Also, my game wouldn't be playable without JMPescado's hacks. Helaene's make-up is one of the top cosmetics in my neighborhoods.
Alchemist
#72 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 12:21 PM
Congrats to all you winners this month! Yoy truly deserve it! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#73 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:48 PM
Congrat's to all the January winners too! Yet another deserving group!

~ Syn
Theorist
#74 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:06 PM
Wow, what a great group you've selected. Congrats to all the very deserving winners.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#75 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:15 PM
Congrats to the new winners
Page 3 of 15