Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shamari

by Rainncandy Posted 8th Dec 2005 at 10:52 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2008 at 2:51 AM by Rainncandy

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:10 PM
She looks so real.......Great Job!!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:13 AM
the dude in the foto is tyte! Did you upload him somewhere too? She is absolutely gorgeous. You got her features just right. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tambaileym
the dude in the foto is tyte! Did you upload him somewhere too? She is absolutely gorgeous. You got her features just right. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much. I worked hard on her and I am very pleased with her. Yes, I agree that the guy in the pic is cute. No, I haven't uploaded him. I made him, but he is still in my Bodyshop. I didn't plan on uploading him. I will upload him if you would like to have him. :thumb:

maree464: Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:37 AM
I have someone in mind for her. Thanks for sharing she's gorgeous. :sprint:
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:32 AM
Beautiful work!!! As always!!! Keep em comin!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:21 AM
Cult Leader
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:39 AM
Very realistic. Great job
Cillian is hot. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:41 AM
shit.... this is amazing:D, she looks real to me. :lovestruc:
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
Whoa, she looks like a woman I used to work with. Spooky! Excellent job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainncandy
Yes, I agree that the guy in the pic is cute. No, I haven't uploaded him. I made him, but he is still in my Bodyshop. I didn't plan on uploading him. I will upload him if you would like to have him. :thumb:

maree464: Thank You!!

I would love it if you uploaded him! Shamari is great, very realistic!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:03 PM
Thank you!!
Thank you all very much.

Violet_Placebo: Yes, I agree. Cillian is a doll. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
Cillian is gorgeous and so is your sim!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:38 AM
Yes, Cilllian IS gorgeous!! Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:27 PM
Can you please upload the guy in the photo he is very cute.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:49 AM
crap, that's one of the best black females i've seen, period. are u a graphical artist professionally? wow, she reminds me of my aunt. thank u.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:15 AM
She looks so real!! Wow! many thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:43 PM Last edited by Rainncandy : 9th Apr 2007 at 12:23 AM.
Bandon, no, I"m not a graphics artist at all. I just try really hard and hope to do my best. I am very pleased in how she came out. Thank you for your compliments. And thank you too furbynette.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:26 PM
Another great Black Sim! I am starting to get a little jealous! LOL...Your attention to detail is phenomenal! And the variety in the Sims you make of all ethnicity's is impressive! Great Job!

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondPrincess
Another great Black Sim! I am starting to get a little jealous! LOL...Your attention to detail is phenomenal! And the variety in the Sims you make of all ethnicity's is impressive! Great Job!

Thank you VERY much DiamondPrincess. Your compliments mean a lot. THANKS!! :grouphug:
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
After the excellent job you did on "Chris" anytime! :salute: Your Sims are excellent & you use a wide variety of skins tones, hair styles & clothing. Something that I don't do enough of. I love the hair styles. "Chris's" hairstyle is the best find of all!!! You don't know how long I was waiting for that. Even though you didn't make it. You helped me to find it. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow2:

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:47 AM
Thank you again. Very sweet of you!!
Scholar
#24 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 9:35 PM
A very real look. Thanks for your work!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR