Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better Blood Rayne

by SharpeiVampire Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:57 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM by SharpeiVampire

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Prince Bloodwing : 24th Jan 2006 at 4:34 AM.
It came to my attention that the outfit you are using may be belong to someone else (someone else made it) Please clear this up for me, since I found the downloads on Simderz being down a disappointment. If the outfit is in fact someone elses creation, please give them credit...

EDIT: With help of a friend I have found that your version is different. I am sorry for the mix-up.
#3 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:48 AM
I take it those "helpers" are not included in the package?
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:49 AM
that looks really cool! and congrats on your first ever upload here!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:53 AM
Hot DAMN...

*downloads greedily*

MUAAAHAHAHAAA!!

Thank you.

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:19 AM
Great version of Bloodrayne.
Supreme Social Simmer
#7 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
I will say the outfit is accurate. The Rayne I made was more of a face sculpt than a full Sim (though at the time there were no blades, nor fangs, and I'm not good at making detailed hair). This one gets 2 thumbs up from me.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:26 AM
Great job!!! She kicks azz!!! Love it! The detail in the outfit is great.

Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 7:42 AM
Very Awesome! Best One Out There Yet. Thank You And Great Job!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kwillag
I will say the outfit is accurate. The Rayne I made was more of a face sculpt than a full Sim (though at the time there were no blades, nor fangs, and I'm not good at making detailed hair). This one gets 2 thumbs up from me.

I hear u kwillag!I think the outfit is hot and indeed acurate,i am not that sure about the face.I think I will combine to bloodraynes:D

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:19 AM
It is great! Downloading it!
Scholar
#12 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:27 AM
I think you did an excellent job on, blood Rayne she looks great

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:14 AM
It's awesome! I love the outfit and the hair.

Clémence Poésy rupestre! Oh and:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:51 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:32 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Both this skin and outfit ALL look just WONDERFUL to me!!!

Yes, I too have seen lots of skins and outfits that look "close" to others. (But aren't necessarily the SAME thing.) I've even seen flesh and eye textures chris-crossing various MTS2 and The Sims Exchange links, websites and creations.

Consequently, I want to take this time now to thank EVERY skinner who has contributed to this Free MTS2 website. In addition, I'd also like to note that this Bloodrayne skin is also MUCH, much appreciated!

Your Better Bloodrayne skin looks AWESOME!!!
(NOTE: Does she run on the original The Sims 2 module?)

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:13 PM
I love this sim, look very nice! a /cheer for you !
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:17 PM
Love her! *downloading*
Thanksssss!

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Instructor
#17 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
I love her. BloodRayne will always be the sexiest Dhampir and one of the sexiest video game characters. I love her, she looks amazing when compared to her in the video games. Great job.

And Casey_210, I love your avatar, I spit mountain dew on my raviolli when I saw that squirrel. Its hilarious

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wizba
I take it those "helpers" are not included in the package?
Well no, the meshes aren't included (I don't think) but I gave the links for where you can find most of them.
I really wish I knew where I got the heels mesh.
I know it was made by Amy (aardvarkams) but I can't seem to find her thread for it. o_o;

...and thank you ALL for the wonderful comments! ^_^
It is always nice to hear that my work is appreciated!
Hopefully I can start uploading more stuff REALLY soon! ^_~

<3 S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:28 PM
She is AWESOME! I love BloodRayne, so Your Sim is just pertect for me Thanks :P

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:35 PM
Oh, I do wish I could download it, but I can't find the mesh, and it just wouldn't do anything. Excellent, work, though. I greatly appreciate the effort put into it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CptSlinger
Both this skin and outfit ALL look just WONDERFUL to me!!!

Yes, I too have seen lots of skins and outfits that look "close" to others. (But aren't necessarily the SAME thing.) I've even seen flesh and eye textures chris-crossing various MTS2 and The Sims Exchange links, websites and creations.

Consequently, I want to take this time now to thank EVERY skinner who has contributed to this Free MTS2 website. In addition, I'd also like to note that this Bloodrayne skin is also MUCH, much appreciated!

Your Better Bloodrayne skin looks AWESOME!!!
(NOTE: Does she run on the original The Sims 2 module?)

:salute:

Sincerely,
--CptSlinger.
A Not-For-Profit "Salvation Army" And "Toys For Tots" Resource...

"Hard As A Rock And TWICE As Lovely!"

:baloons:
Thank you! ^_^
Yes, she does run on the original Sims2 without EP.
Yet she is EP compatible.
...so no worries from anyone. ^_~

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:44 PM
Sweet job on blood rayne! the heels should be silver though! She uses them as spikes as well as something to walk on! But best outfit work yet...I've seen some others.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM
This Is Awesome!!!:p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM Last edited by SharpeiVampire : 28th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by guelphgal
Sweet job on blood rayne! the heels should be silver though! She uses them as spikes as well as something to walk on! But best outfit work yet...I've seen some others.
Why thank you... I know that her heels are silver spikes, but this kind of mesh was a bit challenging when it came to detailing the shoes. Sorry. >_<;

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:35 AM
It looks fantastic, but there are a couple of things I don't really like...

First of all, maybe I'm just mistaken but I always thought her eyes were sort of light green... maybe not.

Secondly, I'm really not too keen on this idea that some people have of putting a line around the top of the breasts to make them look 'bigger'... I just think it looks sort of ugly. I've got one of the other versions, which doesn't look as good as yours, and if it were not for those distracting "implant" lines I'd go ahead and download it.

Still, those things addressed, I think you've done an exceptional job on the character.
Page 1 of 4