Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(by Request) Antonio- Exotic Male Sim

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 5:12 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 2:28 PM by angel f

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:58 AM
perfect guy for my daughter sim. thank you. hes descent for her.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:58 AM
OMG!! I LOVE YOU!! That was fast and he is hot hot hot!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:05 AM
Ooo, ooo he fine. :agree: :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:15 AM
Cool!But one questions,I can't DL those skin from simscribling,do you know why?Oh,n he looks like a chinese or something(his eyes) :moose:

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:19 AM
You got the necklace from:

www.rosesims2.com

Thankyou for Antonio, he will never die in my game.
XXX
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brad2006
Cool!But one questions,I can't DL those skin from simscribling,do you know why?Oh,n he looks like a chinese or something(his eyes) :moose:

Skin tone is included..

Thanks for sharing hes HOT! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:32 AM
Is it possible that you could make this into a .zip file cause I really like this sim and I'd love to have him in my game, but I really dont know how to work with the .rar files and the program so is it possible to make this a .zip file? Please?

AJA AJA FIGHTING!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasqueradeDiva3
Is it possible that you could make this into a .zip file cause I really like this sim and I'd love to have him in my game, but I really dont know how to work with the .rar files and the program so is it possible to make this a .zip file? Please?

Hey i got a suggestion. You should dload and install qxpress it will automatically install rar files and zip files, and it doesnt require winzip.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:08 AM
Oooooooooooh wow....He's hot. No...he's beautiful. ...No...he's both. I want..I want..
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:11 AM
Hooray for cute male sims!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasqueradeDiva3
WinRAR works almost the same as WinZip. Just unpack files and drag them into your downloadfolder or unpack them automatically into the downloadsfolder. Or you can unpack 'm with Qxpress, like jonathan said.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:18 AM
he is hot!good job
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:31 AM
whoa.
that's all.
off to woohoo.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:10 AM
He's beautiful; very sexy =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:59 AM
My female sims are so lucky! Amazing sim, thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:09 PM
Oh so yummy! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:24 PM
rawr! Hes HOT! Definately gonna download, Thank you for sharing him with us :D

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Cult Leader
#19 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:29 PM
Another hottie. My neighbourhood looks very apealing at the moment. Now Disney managed to shrink people & Wonka had a kid in a TV, is there an invention that will make me a sim so I can live amongst suckh gorgeous guys as this stud?
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
looks lyk the D/L for the necklace isn working..because when i click the link, it says the service has expired..but D/L'n it anyway..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:01 PM
Thank you everyone, for the nice comments.

MaquaradeDiva3-sorry, I can't put it in .zip...rar works the same as zip, and you can download WinRAR for free here.

Jayoese- I put a link to the necklace in my original post, it should work...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:37 PM
What a hottie!!! Awesome job. thanks for sharing!!!

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can spend it only once" -Unknown
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:05 PM
good, his me polish and not download. this is ...... not levely! :sci:
heh YOU
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:41 PM
I think I'm going to make him into triplets and let them run wild through my downtown area!!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:00 PM
beautiful work..he's terrific :D

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 3