Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eurydice - Wicked, Venomous SNAKE Mermaid [mermaid #2 of Set 1]

by sunken-woglinde Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 9:59 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2006 at 10:14 PM by sunken-woglinde

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:03 PM
ooo, How pretty!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:43 PM
She looks cool. I'm not sure if a mesh exists, but i'd love to see a version that can, y'know... live on land. :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:43 AM
Holy BLANKITY BLANK, that looks like that Elvira chick, the hairs a tib bit different, but I swear she looks like her. (Elvira's creepy, but man, is she H-O-T.)

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeckoGorilla
Holy BLANKITY BLANK, that looks like that Elvira chick, the hairs a tib bit different, but I swear she looks like her. (Elvira's creepy, but man, is she H-O-T.)

Haha! I used to love Elvira. I'm assuming this means Eurydice is hot as well, so thanks! XD ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:51 AM
This Sim is actually so scary I can't possibly download her. I can't even look at her for too long--makes goosebumps and shivers! Someone did a Samara from the "Ring" movie that had that effect on me. That's how good that work was and how good your work is. I can't download her because I'll get nightmares, but I'm rating you 5 stars for scaring me back awake after a long day with a sick toddler!

I used to be such a horror movie freak but I saw "The Ring" and something about Samara freaked me out so badly I had to give up my horror movie habit. The funny thing is I wasn't scared at all when I watched the movie. I just kept having nightmare about that freaky chick. If your aim was to create a menacing freak-out inducing female, honey, you did it! Whew!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
This Sim is actually so scary I can't possibly download her. I can't even look at her for too long--makes goosebumps and shivers! Someone did a Samara from the "Ring" movie that had that effect on me. That's how good that work was and how good your work is. I can't download her because I'll get nightmares, but I'm rating you 5 stars for scaring me back awake after a long day with a sick toddler!

I used to be such a horror movie freak but I saw "The Ring" and something about Samara freaked me out so badly I had to give up my horror movie habit. The funny thing is I wasn't scared at all when I watched the movie. I just kept having nightmare about that freaky chick. If your aim was to create a menacing freak-out inducing female, honey, you did it! Whew!

Haha, thank you very much for the most in-depth comment I have ever recieved! =D I'll take your fear as praise, and I very much appreciate the 5 star rating. Really, my goal was to make a somewhat scary sim, but her being compared to Samara is a compliment much more than I expected! Thanks a ton. ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:11 AM
Hey! That's my recolor! I'm incredably proud! Thank you!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brendabond
Hey! That's my recolor! I'm incredably proud! Thank you!

You're welcome, you did a FANTASTIC job on it! =D

Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:01 AM
she's absolutely gorgeous!

you need to mention that the hair that i did is just a recolour though and the mesh is someone elses (louis's)! i love that you used my version of the hair though, people usually use other peoples recolours and not mine lol
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
she's absolutely gorgeous!

you need to mention that the hair that i did is just a recolour though and the mesh is someone elses (louis's)! i love that you used my version of the hair though, people usually use other peoples recolours and not mine lol

Wow, thanks, Plicka! I really appreciate that you commented on my work. I'm simply honored that you think she is gourgeous!
And ah, alright, thanks! I thought it was Lois's, but I couldn't remember. Anyway, I use your recolor of it all the time, I simply love it! ^^

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:23 AM
she looks incredible! I love the snakeskin on the tail
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 4:40 AM Last edited by Emery_Board : 27th Mar 2006 at 4:42 AM. Reason: bad spelling
She is really wonderful. Sinister, creepy, but very pretty. You found me some vampire-like teeth as well, for which you have my eternal gratitude.
This is the first time I have reviewed anyone's work, normally I just download, figuring no one wants to know what a girl, who has nothing to contribute , has to say. But this is AMAZING, and I wanted to let you know. :baloons:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:57 AM
She's purdy :P

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:32 AM
very pretty and kinda scary. she reminds me of an episode of aladdin when jasmine turns into a snake.

¯``°'"`·._.·´¯¤Happily Married to Captain Jack Sparrow¤¯`·._.·´"'°´´¯
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SofiaSparrow
very pretty and kinda scary. she reminds me of an episode of aladdin when jasmine turns into a snake.

OMG!! It totally does. I couldn't put my finger on why it looked slightly familiar and then I scrolled down.

She is very beautiful and haunting. Great work. Thanks for sharing!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:42 AM
I thought that maybe you got her name from the Sims Original song "If You Really See Eurydice."

It's a really pretty song, and if you've played the original Sims then you'll remember it well. The music is on YouTube, in case you're unfamiliar with the title.

Anyway, cool skin!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 6:48 PM
mermaid tail mesh won't work

It won't even show the thread.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 9:26 AM
thanks this is so cool
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:36 AM
I have the same problem as elise9590, I click the insimenator link and all I get is a page saying: Comming soon. please check back"
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 1:45 PM
The link isn't working, but I found the mesh here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3503
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:26 AM
I hate to be "that guy", but Eurydice was the lover of Orpheus, a beautifully gifted troubadour, who on her wedding day died via viper bite. He ventured into the underworld to get her on the condition he did not turn to look at her on the way out. At the cave entrance, he stepped out to quickly and she was still in the underworld. She was forced back down. He became mad and was killed by the Pleiades and was thrown into the river . The nymphs buried him under mount Olympus, where the birds seem to sing more sweetly than anywhere else.