Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zerpentor's Fantasy skintones pt. 1 (Warlokk Mesh compatible)

by zerpentor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:00 AM
First post!

These are great.... all in one post, too! Normally I would search far and wide to find all of these skin colors, but not today!! Plus, they are very nice

Thanks!

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Demi4232 : 5th Apr 2006 at 9:09 PM. Reason: Added More Info
oh kewl i love the red sim fantastic

The first Two Look A bit sun tanned ouch :insane:

thank you for these

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:18 AM
The blue skintone is beautiful.

When I tried out the red skintone in bodyshop, the head was a slightly different shade of red than the body. Is that a problem on your end, or mine?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 8:53 AM
It's now insim.org so where would I find the mesh? I am wondering if I may already have it. I don't want invisible skin. lol Lovely, just need to know which mesh will work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 2:11 PM
Thanks, these are great for my fairies, I especially like the two pink colors. And finally I have found a pretty blue! Thank you very much. =(^_^)=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:35 AM
5 are affirmative.