Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piano Re-Colors!

by pacotacoplayer Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 4:48 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 12:34 PM by -Maylin-

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:00 AM
I like this! I've always wished for the piano to come in a different color. Nice job!

I don't do signatures...........
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:43 AM
Ah, very nice. Yes, the glossy effect is a nice touch. I appreciate these, thanks!

K.B.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:14 AM
My fav colour white and black ... Thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:53 AM
Thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:11 PM
looks great thanx 4 sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:25 PM
Finally a white piano...tried to get one for ages

Thank you so much!! It's awesome
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 6:38 PM
I've been looking for a white piano recolor, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:22 PM
Default Problem with pianos
At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, I'm having trouble placing the pianos. By that, I mean that no matter where I move the piano (any color) it always remains red as if it were intersecting another item or something. I've had this problem with a few other downloaded objects before as well. I assume this isn't a problem with the items themselves, but perhaps there is a patch or program I need to install? I have the CEP installed, but maybe I did something wrong? Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:04 PM
I'm not sure what you've done when you've recoloured this, but the result is not a simple recolour. When I installed this my default piano shows up with a star in the catalog and the no autonomy hack I have installed stopped working.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:28 PM
This is great! Thank you very much for the white re-color! ^^ Now my piano matches my wallpaper.

[ raisui no tsubomi sakaseyou ]
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
definitely downloading them both. i hope there'll be a grand piano soon. i enjoyed the tacky white and gold one that was in livin' large!

you know, poh-tay-toes? boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 4:03 AM
You know how long I've been waiting for this? Many many thanks!

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 8:18 AM
The same problem with me the pianos won't place, and the other recolour and original have lost their ability to be placed as well. Very annoying.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kazzi1967
The same problem with me the pianos won't place, and the other recolour and original have lost their ability to be placed as well. Very annoying.

If that's the case should pianos be recolored using the music instrument recolor hack?

Not sure who's it is, but they're on this site.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
If that's the case should pianos be recolored using the music instrument recolor hack?

Not sure who's it is, but they're on this site.

I have recolored the piano twice and have had no problems with either one of the recolors. You should be able to recolor them like everything else, without a problem. No hack should be necessary.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 6:50 PM
ohh i always wanted a white piano! great
thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 6:51 AM
thank you♡ I like it ///
Mad Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 4:28 AM
THANKS SO MUCH!!! I REALLY wanted a black piano! The original one from the game bugs me so much! Thanks again!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 17th May 2010 at 11:18 PM
Very appreciated. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 7:35 PM
Thanks, these are great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 6:18 PM
thanks for making these recolors. i hated that the base game only came with one color, then i saw your recolors and now i like these colors better.