Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 5:47 AM
The gimp website has completely changed, someone lead me to a tutorial for the new website?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 4:40 AM
Default help?
so i downloaded homecrafter plus, and gimp. i followed the beginning of your instructions. but when i open the homecrafter plus folder through gimp, there isn't a file within that folder for me to select. so i guessed that i needed to go onto homecrafter itself and begin to create a floor tile or something for a file to appear in the folder. but the only thing that was there was this template thing. it's a yellow triangle. help?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 1:33 AM
Er.. where can you download Photoshop? please help, I'm trying to recolor Cloud's sword from rosesims2.net.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#54 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 2:10 AM
Field Researcher
#55 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:30 AM
The link takes me to the gimp website but it looks different and then when I download it the steps aren't the same, it just does it for me...
Also it says version 2.6.8 not 2.6.9
But the installation is fine and the gimp works but I'm confused about the tutorial on a basic recolour - there is no menu choice "dialogs" so I don't know what to do once I've created the new layer.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:56 PM
Default Gimp and installer are packaged as one now
Yes, the program has changed. I've tried using it in the past and couldn't get it to work at all... will try it again
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 5:35 PM
I can't remember ever having installed GTK, and my Gimp works just fine... I might just be me not being able to remember stuff, but it's quite odd
Page 3 of 3