Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vulpine Breeds - 4 Subspecies

by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:17 PM
Wow..
So pretty... :D
Unfortunetly I first get my game in 2 days, but I'll most likely download them wgen I get it..

But where did you find the girls outfit..?
It's very........me... lol....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Dream
Wow..
So pretty... :D
Unfortunetly I first get my game in 2 days, but I'll most likely download them wgen I get it..

But where did you find the girls outfit..?
It's very........me... lol....

^.^ Thanks!

and ummm actually I can't say for sure where I got her outfit. I know I got it from this site though. I get pretty much all my custom material from here.

Unfortunately because I have so much custom things I can't say exactly which thread I got it from or who made it >.<
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:56 PM
Very nicely done

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Very nicely done

Thank you ^.^
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:44 AM
Yes, Foxes have been done, but yours are real quality and it Shows.... I've seen many others and did not download any of them. Yours I'm downloading. Thank you for doing such a stand out job.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:14 AM
I love foxes, and yours are the best. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:27 AM
Very cute foxes, Thank you very much. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:41 AM
I don't comment very often but I have to comment on this, they're just too adorable.

I love all kinds of foxes and yours are the most amazing, detailed realistic little creatures so much so that I'm aching for thursday so I can buy Pets and download these cuties.

Thanks for posting on MTS2 and sharing these for free.
- Nats
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by n.donohue
I don't comment very often but I have to comment on this, they're just too adorable.

I love all kinds of foxes and yours are the most amazing, detailed realistic little creatures so much so that I'm aching for thursday so I can buy Pets and download these cuties.

Thanks for posting on MTS2 and sharing these for free.
- Nats

I'm so very glad you like them ^.^

It's always nice when someone takes note of the effort I put into something.

Also if you like these that much you'll really like the wolves I just submitted. Like with these foxes I litteraly spent hours on the color layers to make them look as realistic as possible. I also made them look like actual wolves...unlike Maxis, whose wolves look more like white German Shepards heh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
Yes, Foxes have been done, but yours are real quality and it Shows.... I've seen many others and did not download any of them. Yours I'm downloading. Thank you for doing such a stand out job.

Thank you! I'm very glad that you think so. I was afraid with so many other foxes already made mine would be looked over. I'm glad that appears to not be the case ^.^
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:58 AM
These are simply awesome. And I love that you did 4 species. Way more time and effort than I can devote to something, so thank you for making them public.
Alchemist
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:01 AM
These fox cats are very very pretty. I really love colors on them.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 7:53 AM
Yeah, they are all cute and amazing! Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:02 AM
those are such sweet and pretty foxes.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:05 AM
Oh they are soo cute! I'd like to have them to my game, but surprise surprise, i haven't got "pets" yet. Btw, there is only sims 2 required, pets' symbol is missing. Ofcourse anyone knows that these need it, but..

Jos rakastaa, ei saa unohtaa.
Jos unohtaa, ei saa rakastaa.
Jos rakastaa ja unohtaa,
niin unohtaa ketä rakastaa.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:33 AM
These are extremely well made, thank you!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:40 AM
Fantastic and so realistic. i love foxes, i thank you for ther hard work you put into these beauties!. cant wait till i get pets on thurs so i can download em. much appreciated.

Hush baby don't talk too much, just wanna feel your touch...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:05 AM
Great :D
Thanx A Lot
Looks Amazing

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:26 AM
Too cute. Thank you

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:13 PM
Default thats girl
umm i love the girl in it where did you get her from
Scholar
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:48 PM Last edited by squall117 : 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:54 PM.
Beautiful kitties!! I love them
You forgot to check that this requires Pets EP, Anyway, great work
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:28 PM
Actually, foxes are the relatives of dogs, not cats, but I don't really care, because the work you have done here is just great!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:15 PM
Very nice...thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThatsJyri
Actually, foxes are the relatives of dogs, not cats, but I don't really care, because the work you have done here is just great!

No actually they're neither. They're not Canines or Felines they're Vulpines. You cannot breed a dog with a fox or a cat with one either. They are their own species. I used cats because Foxes move more like cats then like dogs. They're very agile and like to climb and stuff alot like cats.

It's a common mistake that people think them to be canines.
Page 1 of 2