Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of Nouk's Cute High Ponytail Mesh *Updated*

by PWidow Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 3:39 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2007 at 12:02 AM by PWidow

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 6:50 PM
Not sure yet if I like the hairdo itself, need to see it in-game first, but I had to give you a thumbs up for the Maxis style colours, I prefer that to the shiny "real" hair so many people make.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:56 PM
Love the maxis recolors for it! Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
Well done! Will look excellent on Maxis skintones! Is it binned?

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:09 AM
Oh, thank you! I am a fan of all the lovely realistic hairs out there, but I mostly just use maxis colors as I think it makes the neighborhoods more uniform? *shrug* That's just me, though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:23 AM
Lovely! You need to do recolors of XM Sims hairs, they have such lovely meshes but their textures are hideous. *hehe*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:21 AM
Yep they're all binned and ready to go. Thanks again for the great mesh!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:44 PM
I have two problems: First the thumbnails in CAS are naked bodies in my game. Only for your recolours, not the original ones by Nouk... and everytime I reload a lot with one of your recolours used by a sim, the sim switches back to a Maxis hairstyle...

a) Did you make these recolours with the Pets Bodyshop?
b) Any way to fix that problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:11 AM
Yes, I made them with Pets Bodyshop. Sorry, but I have no clue how to fix this so it works without Pets...
Edit: typo
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:16 AM
Legacy Bodyshop by Numenor Available here at MTS2
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=107015
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:51 PM
Your Sim in this picture looks soo much like Lene from 90's band AQUA. Do you remember her? She's gorgeous. Any chances of uploading her? Or does she comes with the hairdo (very cute) I forgot. I haven't downloaded anything for a long time.

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion