Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Independent Expressions" - Expansion Set - PART I

by MaryLou Posted 18th Nov 2006 at 2:49 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 3:47 PM by MaryLou : Fixed images' url

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:03 PM
lovely, thanks!

It had been so good to see his enemy again. Positively heartwarming.

Hallmark really needed to start up a line of revenge cards, the kind that let you reach out to those you were going to come after with a vengeance.

- Lash, Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM
Awsome!! I have a feeling this is going to be featured...!!!
Thanks!!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM
Great , thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:32 PM
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:43 PM
This Is SO Gonna Be Featured!

This Rocks! :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:46 PM
Not only nice but useful !

Grazie mille marylou

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:14 PM
Thank you! The additions and choices are fantastic. And MUCH needed. Now, this is a usuable set, thanks to you. I do build homes to share, but only feature them at N99 via UltraShare server. Thank you also, for allowing the files to be shared in homes.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:23 PM
Great Idea! Thanks for sharing. Will this apply to any other windows? I would love to see this for other windows in the game as well.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:26 PM
Fantastic work!! Thanks
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#11 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:35 PM
Very nice indeed! That must have been *loads* of work making all those mesh parts into slaves of the original too!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:47 PM
I so love the windows that go in the middle of two wall tiles! Thank you! Thank you! The whole set is wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:09 PM
Oh, thank you, thank you! This should get featured most definitely!
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:21 PM
o i do love this. independent expressions is my favorite set but ther so big. thanks so much!
Theorist
#15 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM
This is great! Its often the "simple things" that are the most well used and liked. I'm sure I will be adding these to many of my buildings.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 6:46 PM
Wow, thanks, these are my favorite windows! It really sucked before, because I like privacy windows for my bathrooms. (Sucks that they have no frosted cube windows... ;D)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 7:12 PM
I think this is absolutely briliant! Making a one-tile window that's centered over 2 tiles is just genius! I've wanted windows and door like this forever, because I'm really into symmetry. I want everything evenly spaced. Now, with your fantastic idea, I can acheive that. Yay!!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:08 PM
Excellent! Awesome! I love windows, especially ones that expand and original Maxis set! Keep it up. :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:39 PM
I love how you are making original game objects so much more usable by expanding the set. The new privacy windows are perfect and I appreciate having them in high, low, and double versions. The "middle of two tile" windows are just terrific! Please do more sets like this when you have time! Thanks for sharing your excellent work!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 11:24 PM
There really nice! Thanks MaryLou!!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:12 AM
This is just awesome, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM
Wow, thank you! I've been looking for two-tile-windows-which-look-like-one-tile-windows for quite a while, now THAT's it!!! You've really done great work on these, thanks a lot for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 2:23 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hate the Maxis privacy windows and can't understand why they only have one style to pick from in the game. These are MUCH better.
Space Pony
#24 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:22 AM
Great windows.
I look forward to some recolors (dark-- hint, hint). :P
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:22 AM
This is a really awesome set. Of course as far as I'm concerned everything I've seen from you is awesome. Thanks for making stuff base game compatible. I've been dissapointed by Maxis with almost every expansion they come out with. Thanks for picking up thier slack. Keep up the great work.
Page 1 of 3