Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sussi's Bodyshape Project: Bodyshape Linked Skintone

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 3:07 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2006 at 3:33 PM by SussisSoGoodSims

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 4:34 PM
I like it very much!!! : D Thank you dear Sussis!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:27 AM
when i saw this over at sussi's site i really wanted to download it. but i don't understand how it works... will this aprticular download only work when my sims are naked? what about ehr other bodyshape projects, the ones with the sexy top and skimpy shorts? do i need to download those too? will my sims look like that when they have clothes on or only with the particular clothes she made?

i'm confused.... or confusing myself...

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:24 PM
I like it very much, and i have the same question as 'summer wine' and another question: do you have also male ?? because than is it fair
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 9:54 AM
The bodyshape will only show when the Sim is naked in the game... You can't see it in CAS or in Bodyshop. It works with normal, fat, and pregnant state. To see this shape when the Sim has clothes on, you will need to download the other meshes and recolours in the Bodyshape Project. So,what clothes you put on the sim decides what shape they have, this download is for naked state. No,I do not have an altered shape for males.

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:23 PM
But the skintone works all the time, only the bodyshape doesn't alter the clothes' shape, and will hence show only when in naked state.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 1:59 PM
Thanks for the clearification, wynja84! You can also link your favourite skintone to this mesh by using the method described in first post.

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:40 PM
Nice womanly shape! I can't wait to see more clothes made for this body mesh. It's actually a good thing that Sussi did the barbie nude first as it looks so funny with custom meshes that don't have a nude attached to take a shower.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:32 PM
Absolutely love all of your creations... getting more 'realistic' skins, eyes, etc in the game really enhances it. Thank you again for all of your work that you have showered upon us!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:02 PM
Kinda slutty.=\
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:04 PM
I've got a new question, which programme must I download to install it on the sims 2
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:34 AM
So im guessing as of yet there is no way to always have a curvey sim without having to put your clothing texture with the mesh already made.... If not, then has anyone tried making another body shape (they have skinny, fit, and fat already) is it possible to make another liek that Thanks and btw I LOVE YOUR STUFF! <3<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 12:07 AM
I cant wait to try it out