Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Millionaire's Palace

by alexiasi Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 4:17 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:14 AM by alexiasi

401 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 395 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:36 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thx!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:43 AM
Fantabulous
Thank You!!!

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:44 AM
Holy Hell.

That's all I have to say.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:52 AM
W-Wow.

Fitting for a millionaire, I'm sure.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:55 AM
wow.. this house is amazing thank you so much.

love him.
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:57 AM
Very lavish and detailed.
Only for the richest of the Sims, nice job!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:59 AM
Very luxurious, I love it, but my PC won't.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
Great job!I am moving my rich sims into this house!

*edit* on the 20th picture,there is a guy that is under the floor and the sharks tail is blocking his speedo,do he looks like he is streaking lol!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
This lot is very beautiful, but ~very~ overwhelming. Though I think my system could handle it, I don't think my brain could. Great job, though, and congratulations on it being featured.

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:01 AM
I must say wooooow to you'r great work. It's speacially luxurious and it's perfect for a millionare.

THX a lot.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:10 AM
JEEEZ!THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!WOW!!Theres so many words I could say,but i dont know where to start!!!

Cheese is NOT the meaning of life!Pie is.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Yargo179 : 27th Dec 2006 at 3:37 AM. Reason: noticed something new
This is simply amazing! You took the word "palace" and took it to another level. However, unlike your powerhouse computer, my petit laptop would go up in smoke if I ever were to play this lot . Congratulations on the feature though.

EDIT: I just noticed in your profile that your an architect. How often do you get comissioned to built houses such as these? -lol- The question is rhetorical by the way. :D

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:42 AM
I LOVE IT thank you so much , its beautiful . my pc is gonna hate me for this but oh well its time to be upgraded ne way lol.

All Is Full Of Love
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:53 AM
Omg, this house is sooo beautiful! Well, mansion is so beautiful! My sims can wonder at this in there neighbourhoods :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:54 AM
At first, I wondered how in the world you planned something so elaborate and highly detailed, now, reading that you're an architect, I got my answer. This lot is absolutely amazing and I doubt my computer would appreciate it, but I sure do appreciate its complexity and beauty.

Congratulations on this outstanding building!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:54 AM
Simply amazing. I don't know how to put it, really. Much too grand to call it a palace, but not fitting to be a castle... Quite remarkable! I'm not going to test my processor on this one however, and all of the CC... And for some reason, my game crashes every time I try to load a custom home, so eh. One day I'll have it. Congrats on the feature. ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:58 AM
Good God, that's amazing/insane. Ah I want this so bad but I'm pretty sure my computer would explode. Ah well....
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:15 AM
That is an absolutely beautifully amazing creation! I think if I try to download it right now, by computer will wheeze and explode.

I suppose the excess drool from viewing those screenshots isn't helping matters either

Great job!

"For Zen students, a weed is a treasure." ~ Shunryu Suzuki
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:34 AM
What an amazing house! My computer could handle it, but I can't. My poor Sims would get lost, lol!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:49 AM

Seriously, I'm totally speechless
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:51 AM
That is the single best house in the history of The Sims. Excellent job.

Yes, it's supposed to be a lemming.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:19 AM
Omfg This Is Huge!!!! You Must Be The Best Architect Ever!!!!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Inventor
#24 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:33 AM
Impressive. I'll have to check it out once I rebuild my system.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Instructor
#25 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:46 AM
Wow, this is one of the biggest home I've ever seen, great job, I admire your patience. Congradulations on the feature!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Page 1 of 17