Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

“City Life” – Nick’s Hideaway Bar

by V1ND1CARE Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 4:55 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:28 PM by V1ND1CARE

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:23 PM
nice city bar V1ND1CARE, great atmosphere,
thanks

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:27 PM
Very nice, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 12:03 AM Last edited by Yargo179 : 24th Dec 2006 at 12:09 AM.
I love all the detail you put into your work. It reminds me of Martine's Realistic Diner. Even the font is similar. Thanks for this amazing bar V1ND1CARE. You never dissapoint us.

Herald Between Two Lands
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:39 AM
I'm seeing a lot more items in the picture than I'm seeing listed in the description, such as the light poles, sign, dumpster, etc. Are they included or not?

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:55 AM
Cool. It reminds me of a pizza/pub in my area. Thanks. And ts_looney, the dumpster is a nightlife neighborhood object, the lightpoles are in the misc>lighting group ingame, but from what I can see in my game, every thing is included
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:38 AM
I think you're probably my favourite builder in the sims2 community..I just love seeing your stuff, the detail and imagination that goes into your lots is amazing...thanks for this one...looks just how I'd imagine a bikers bar to look..
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 7:20 AM
Great work! Looks like a dangerous place to be late on a Saturday night...with all those drunk bikers showing off...

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:54 PM
amazing, ya' know wht would be great if you made more city life maybe even a set? like eg. a french cafe, tall fashion skyscrapers, train stations, little neon japan, i could go on all day lol ps. gd work
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:08 AM
YES! I would abdolutely LOVE a City life set!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:32 PM
"D*mn, I can see the spider webs!" said the glow-in-UV creature. A basket of TYs.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:12 AM
This is so well done. Thanks for sharing!

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 5:41 PM
oh i love this!
you so talented.
thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:47 AM
V1ND1CARE = Nice

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:14 AM
This one is fantastic, and I wish I had Pets so that I could use it! Would you consider releasing just the bar sign. It's great.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:00 PM
Spooky!, reminds me of a local bar that specializes in Russian Vodka!...

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload & share with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:14 AM
This is awesome! It looks so realistic. Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:01 PM
I love everything about this bar, the walls and graffitti are just amazing.