Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Martian Base X-06

by CokeBuilder Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 7:58 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2008 at 11:36 PM by CokeBuilder

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:44 PM
Me first! Conrats on your 2nd feature, Cokey This lot is so cool!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:45 PM
Great boolpropping and a must have for strangetown, thanks :-) Congrats on the feature ;-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:52 PM
wow...its great

KS-Kyle
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:54 PM
this is wonderful, thank you so very much!!
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
An awesome job and a deserved feature
thank you and congrats cokebuilder

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM
Hi TJ!!
Woaahh congrats on this feature :D
You did an awesome job on this, very creative!!
TTYL! =D
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM
Very nice unique design
Congrats on feature #2!!!
Good Job

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:58 PM
This is so cool! @_@ If only I had a use for it. ;_; Maybe I'll find one... Congrats on the feature. ^_^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:18 PM
Very great design, thank you.
Congrats on feature!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:30 PM
Well done on being 'Featured' - this must have been a 'Labour of Love' and it shows! - awesome work , thanks for sharing!... :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
#12 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:50 PM
Wow what a unique lot, i really like this thanks so much for your hard work and a well deserved feature.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:55 PM
Can i use it on the Earth?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Wow, This is soo cool, thank you for sharing!!!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:16 PM
This is SOO COOL

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#16 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:53 PM
Very sci-fi! I like it. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM
AWESOME job TJ!!!!

Danny
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:36 PM
I swear I don't say this much, but OMG! This is a godsent. I was planning on making an all-alien neighbourhood, but I was a bit scared of by all the work involved. This lot gave me some great ideas and it's just the little push I needed to get me started. The storytelling possibilities are endless! It's awesome. I can't wait to see what you create next.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:43 PM
This is so cool! I would download it immediately, but I don't have OFB. Which sucks. Because I like this lot a bunch! I'll say thank you for all the people that do have OFB and will have a lot of fun using this lot.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
#20 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:27 AM
Fantastic! :D

Melissa
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:32 AM
Very creative! This will be perfect for my Knowledge/alien sims.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:42 AM
Very very cool. I've made a few 'bio' lots .. not nearly as nice as yours, I love the domed sections. We need a Sims in Space expansion... but until then thanks to players like you we can get our Sci-Fi fixes in our play now. Thank you so much for sharing this!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:29 AM
great job. awesome, i would do this too but i don't have the patience.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:41 AM Last edited by HPWannaBe52 : 6th Jan 2007 at 4:28 AM.
can you make it so it only needs pets,university, and nightlife, NOT business, i really really really want this lot

Eliott & Chris
\
~*´¨)
¸.·* ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´*~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:26 AM
Wow! I love it! I've never really wanted to download a lot so much before, but this is to cool to skip out on.
Page 1 of 3