Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 841 times. | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Question Answered
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default How do I change package files to sims2pak files?
Please help me with this problem.

I've downloaded a lot of skins which are in zip/rar files. After I extract them, both skins and meshes, they are package files. When I double click them to install, it opens body shop. When I right click and choose "open in body shop installer", it tells me to double click on the desired body shop file...which was what I did in the first place...

I found a solution which stated that you must create your sim in body shop and then export it as a sim2pak file. But how can I do that if the files I want to use are package files in the first place?? I want to use the content in the package files, not package new sims.

I know all this might seem a bit confusing, but I really do hope that someone can help.
Advertisement
The Resident Bunny
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:12 PM
If the Bodyshop content comes in package files, you just place them into your Downloads folder as they are, no need to click on them or anything. Any downloads that are package files just go directly into the Downloads folder. No need to change them into sims2pack.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:38 PM
Mmm, I see. Thank you very much!
Closed Thread

Section jump