Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crumplebottom Academy for Decency and Decorum

by twoflower Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 5:49 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2009 at 4:45 PM by twoflower : added info on running a school

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:59 AM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:28 AM
it's frightening how awesome this is :D

[CENTER]maybe this year
maybe next year
maybe never?
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:32 AM
Very good job
thank you.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:39 AM
That's Pretty Funny....Nice Work...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:40 AM
Awesome, very clever

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:51 AM
I love it! Very creative and unique presentation. Reminds me of my days in Catholic private school when I was a child (I still have occasional nightmares about it). Keep it up!

Mairi
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:43 AM
Wow! Thank you! It's great. Now if only we had a playable Mrs. Crumplebottom to run it...

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:03 AM
Hahaha I love Mrs. Crumplebottom, and I found this school pretty hilarious. It's very fitting--I think you summed her up perfectly. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:04 AM
OOOOO
I LOVE IT!
i was wondering
is trgher a way to "clone" mrs crumplebottom and transplant her with a regular old sim? so the sim LOOKS like mrs c? just curius! thatd make this o so perfect! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
OOOOO
I LOVE IT!
i was wondering
is trgher a way to "clone" mrs crumplebottom and transplant her with a regular old sim? so the sim LOOKS like mrs c? just curius! thatd make this o so perfect! :D

I haven't found a way, personally. I just made a sim in CAS as close to her as I could manage (making sims is not really my thing) with her unlocked clothing, and added the purse from Frillen's collection of extracted items. The purse won't stay in her hand, but she could hold it for the picture.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:33 AM
good job twoflowers, next time the Unseen Academy ?
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:07 AM Last edited by amzy829 : 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes!
This is awesome! As soon as I saw the title I laughed so hard and knew I had to download it!
This must have taken you forever! So thanks for having the patience to make it!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:13 PM
Thank you, it's so wonderful and funny idea! I'll be using this for the purposes of Mrs Crumblebottom's evil twin sister in my new challenge story...
Scholar
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:15 PM
Its so creative and well built.A wonderful lot...Poor dear Madam Crumplebottom....
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:58 PM
This is outstanding! I can't wait to install it and fill the building with Sux McNutty's chairs, beds and showers....

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:23 AM
This looks great, can't wait to play.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BadLuckBlackie
This is outstanding! I can't wait to install it and fill the building with Sux McNutty's chairs, beds and showers....

Oh man, Mrs. C would have apoplexy!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:27 AM
Oh my, this rocks! I don't know whether to have a school here or whether to have one of my fruitful and multiplying families live here. That remins me, someone bought a long-unused turn-of-the-century schoolbuilding in my town for the princely sum of $2600 (no, I didn't forget any zeros!).
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:05 AM
This is perfect!! You did a great job on this.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BadLuckBlackie

I had to Google Sux McNutty, because I had no idea what you were talking about.

But, I'm not a total prude. Since I made a Playable Mrs. C (I made her wear the same outfit in every category) in my game to test out the school, she has become quite a floozy. She's one of Don Lothario's lovers now. It's pretty funny to see her fully clothed in the hottub. She's possibly the funniest sim I've ever made personality-wise as well. She's extremely active -- just zips all over the place.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:46 PM
Could you please upload your version of Mrs. Crumplebottom, twoflowers? She really looks like her, and it'd be great to have her run the school.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:48 AM Last edited by twoflower : 6th Feb 2007 at 6:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
Could you please upload your version of Mrs. Crumplebottom, twoflowers? She really looks like her, and it'd be great to have her run the school.
Julie =)

I'm attaching the file to this post. It may have to go through an approval process before it's available. I'm not really sure. There is no custom content in the file, and you need Nightlife to get her dress & hat. Without NL, you will probably only get a face, but you could still make a similar-looking sim. Alternatively, I found a clone of Mrs. Crumplebottom on the Exchange that looks to be genuine. I tried it out in my game and it worked. Here is the link for anyone who wants the authentic-looking Mrs. C by Celesta92059: Mrs. Crumplebottom Clone

Mine is here:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Mrs_Crumplebottom.zip (207.3 KB, 76 downloads)

Forum Resident
#24 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:12 AM
Yay! Thank you so much! She'll be great running the school.

Julie =)

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 2:46 PM
This is exactly what I'm looking for!! I design lots like this in my mind, but I can never get them quite right when it comes to building them *sigh* Luckily there are talented creators like you in the sims2 community - my neighbourhoods would be very bare otherwise.
Page 1 of 3