Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Pinup - Pretty Sundresses

by roxxy Posted 13th Feb 2007 at 11:49 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2007 at 8:02 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:06 AM
Lovely dresses x
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
Thanks for making clothes for this body type. I have several women in my neighborhood with the pinup body and it's great to find really pretty clothes for them. Keep up the great work!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:12 PM
The dresses are beautiful! I love the hair on your model. May I ask where you got it?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:50 PM
Very cute, I love the orange one. I have tried to make things for this bodytype, and I have never come up with anything I like. I think I'll stick to Warlokk's other meshes, I have good luck with those. haha. Thank you

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:40 PM
I love these! Awesome Job!

Everything happens for a reason!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen858
The dresses are beautiful! I love the hair on your model. May I ask where you got it?

If I am not mistaken it's from Peggy Sims and I think it's a (unfortunately) a subscription mesh only, it's a fav of mine in game, looks really cute.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:25 PM
This is one of my fav body shapes.Love the dresses! thanx