Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bright Future Starter ~ No EP's Required!

by Brighten11 Posted 17th Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2007 at 4:32 PM by Brighten11

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:39 PM
Looks cool! I think it would fit in nicely with my Strangetown style. Thanks a lot!

Miao.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:09 AM
i love the colors of th ehouse. i love the interior and how u decorated it. i lvoe the furnishing. the layout inside is great. but the outside shape of the house im not so keen on . i think for me it too radial. but i like different style so im gonan try this one. i will be putting it in the strangetown for sure. plus i love how u got the price down and it is furnished that a big big plus . great work thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:02 AM
Cool, Brighten! Good job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:42 AM
That's great, so nice to have a house built that doesn't need any EPs! Can't wait to try it, thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:05 PM
Thank you everybody! I'm glad you all like this place and can use it. It was quite a challenge to build without all the EP's and the additions they all add.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 7:20 AM
very nice design/decorations and furniture for a starter home. Thanks so much for creating/sharing!