Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gina Nylon - Beautiful Redhead

by eliena! Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 4:59 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2007 at 9:42 PM by eliena! : empty files

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:15 PM
I loved it!! Really good job!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:37 PM
She's absolutely stunning!

I can resist everything except temptation
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 2:34 PM
I'm glad you like her, I was not sure if someone would

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 8:57 PM Last edited by shishmish : 20th Mar 2007 at 8:58 PM. Reason: adding more to the message
Sadly, this download isn't working (well for me anyway) - it's just coming up with empty packages whenever I try to install using the clean installer. Could you upload her again? i would love to have her in my game :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 9:46 PM
I uploaded her again. I hope it works now...don't know what i did wrong the first time... *embarrassing*

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it