Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 29b -- City Starter

by plasticbox Posted 14th Apr 2007 at 4:21 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:19 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:35 AM
Yeah kitchen, living and toilet below are really small (even no place for stove)
But upstairs bedroom is larger uncomparible.
I wish your houses were a bit more spacious.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:18 PM
Love your houses and the Backdoor Lane project! More space would be great, yeah, but that's city life, ain't it? Would like to have some more ... aaah, just some more "kitchen" in my own home, but it isn't there, so we have to make the very best of it.
The challenge to get everything your sim needs inside your small, but very detailed and beautiful designed city starter homes is fun - thank you so much for sharing!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:38 AM
If I wanted a stove in this house, I'd remove the counter with the toaster oven ... no need to have both =)

And my sims are moving house a lot ever since I installed Nightlife (now can take their stuff with them) -- when the place gets too small, on to the next one. (Where I live) this is typical for a city, you don't add on to your house .. most of the suburbian starters I built are made to be expanded, but not the city ones. So yes, they are small ... it says "small" "small" "small" "tiny" all over my posts -- I'm running out of synonyms every time --, don't expect anything but microscopic then =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:49 PM
I love this set of houses. I much prefer smaller homes myself (less maintenance) and it's perfect for neighbourhood planning - something else I'm not great at but always wanted. So thanks alot. I love them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:17 PM
I really love this series. Small is realistic for this theme.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:16 PM
everytime I try to load a backdoor lane house my game crashes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:42 AM
thank you