Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Slip (Nightie) Base Set in Warlokk's Bodyshape Sizes **NEW MESHES**

by the mystical one Posted 14th Jun 2007 at 8:43 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM by the mystical one

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 9:04 PM
Very cool! Any plans on making them for the other bodyshaps, like Rio, Rengal etc?
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSilverLining
Very cool! Any plans on making them for the other bodyshaps, like Rio, Rengal etc?

Thanks and I was thinking the same thing
Inventor
#4 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:57 PM
Wow, your a very busy creator my downloads is bursting at the seams with your conversions, thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:13 AM
Roxxy: Hehe. I figured you must have downloaded some of my stuff because when I downloaded your Rio stuff, it ended up ahead of all mine.

SilverLining and jaccinnatl: I'm going to try to do as much of the original sizes as I can stand before I do the custom sizes... though I really really want to do stuff for the fashion model and maybe the pinup right now. Can't do the Rio stuff [easily] untill Warlokk releases his Rio magnet sets though. Or at least, I can't convert more meshes (I could do a lot of maxis conversions easily enough). I really want to do Rio stuff. Rio is awesome.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 9:39 AM
Is there any chance you could do a 'nude' top in several bust sizes? All my skins look silly when I paste them onto the meshes with the edges of t-shirts and sleeves
Love your work =^.^=
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:43 PM
Warlokk already made the nude tops, but they're at the adult sites, so you'd have to get them there.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:54 PM
Absolutely wonderful, mystical one! I've been waiting for somebody to convert the nightie meshes into warlokk bodyshape sizes, and you've done a brilliant job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 12:33 PM
34B-34 is the maxis default size. If you have the base game, you already have it.

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 5:52 PM
thx