Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full CAS Face Replacement Set - All Ages/26 Templates *Updated, July 17th*

by bruna00000 Posted 13th Jul 2007 at 1:18 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2007 at 6:29 AM by bruna00000

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:56 PM
I like it! I love the eyes especially. I like the big, almond shaped eyes. I will definitely be replacing the face templates I have in my game with these. I find the eyes of most face templates too small for my taste, but yours are perfect. The faces are also attractive, but not overly so. Great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:54 PM
Thank you so much for uploading these! Most of Maxis' CAS faces aren't really what I like, so I repeatedly use the same ones over and over. >>;
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:55 PM
I agree. I love the eyes. They're almost anime like and very cute. I've decided to move one of my families to a new town so I can make these faces!
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM
I don't know which one to pick. Tut, tut...
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:23 PM
yea.the eyes pop as i look at it as well the lips.they're not thin like a grandmother's lips with no teeth in them.I definitely will be downloading this.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:37 PM
you know, in the maxis only pictures, I think all of the faces look rather a lot a like (which makes sense given your motivation for making them) When I looked at the other images, there appears to be much more variety. I can decide if that is because of the different skin and hair or if the fact that in the maxis only images it is all the same skin and hair.

Mods rock my sox.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:22 PM
Pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:36 PM
Oh. i love them. So Beautiful. *downloads* Repacing my old replacements. thankyou

Hush baby don't talk too much, just wanna feel your touch...
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:05 PM
wow! these face replacements are really awesome! i was looking for good replacements for a while and i think i finally found them! thanx!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:11 PM
These are really nice. I'm going to say that your default templates probably have some of the most aesthetically appealing faces out of all others that I've seen. I'm curious, though, what default replacement eyes are you using?

The clown ... he laughed a lot
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:51 PM
I really like this set and think its time to take the old one out that I have and get some new fresh faces.
Thank you for all the creative work that is set into making a large set like this. I shall enjoy them for sure.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 9:35 PM
I really like your upload
but i was wondering is there anyway you can only upload
the asian girl face
it the girl on the first row last one the right
Thank You!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 9:48 PM
You did an AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one question...

in the past i have download a set of CAS face replacement, do I have to remove it or I just have to put YOUR set of CAS face in my donwload folder!!

Tanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 10:34 PM Last edited by bruna00000 : 13th Jul 2007 at 10:55 PM.
Wow, thank you all for the kind comments - i am really glad you all to like my templates ... Now to tackle the questions...

Quote: Originally posted by Skarletlox
These are really nice. I'm going to say that your default templates probably have some of the most aesthetically appealing faces out of all others that I've seen. I'm curious, though, what default replacement eyes are you using?

My actual default replacement eye set, as seen in the custom content-less screenshots is this one , which uses enayla's first eye set as replacements... The ones in the CC pictures are actually not default replacements, but rather two of enayla's latest eyesets found here and here (though the latter might be down ) which have been de-customized as per this tutorial and this post to show up on townies/ born in game sims/ sims created when one hits the random button in bodyshop or CAS. =)

Quote: Originally posted by thesims2rox4ever
I really like your upload
but i was wondering is there anyway you can only upload
the asian girl face
it the girl on the first row last one the right
Thank You!

I'm pretty sure i could, depending on the site policy for posting separate faces which are already in the set ... I'm not sure if you mean that you want the replacement template, or if you just want the sim depicted in the screenshot... because i can post either XD

Quote: Originally posted by puce603
You did an AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one question...

in the past i have download a set of CAS face replacement, do I have to remove it or I just have to put YOUR set of CAS face in my donwload folder!!

Tanks a lot!!!

Yes, you do ... otherwise one set will override the other, depending on which one is first in alphabetical order ... it should be easy to do so, as most people who have created cas face templates have packed them in easy to install and remove folders XD

Again, thank you all for the "thanks" and the nice comments ... if anyone has further questions, i will be happy to respond to them XD

-Bru
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 11:39 PM
You really did an awesome job on these! I especially like your faces because they're very anime-like, and there hasn't been a replacement set like that before. This is exactly what tons of people were looking for, I'm sure! :lovestruc

I'm always so excited when I find a new face replacement set - there are so few ones out there, and I'm slowly getting tired of my own replacement set ... Time for a new one?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM
Indeed... Indeed... The size and shape of the eyes is really appealing. These are some stellar replacements. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 2:36 AM
I like these... a lot. Thank you! I keep switching between sets because I never find one I like. But I like yours =)

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
Very nice! The anime aesthetic is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#20 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:51 AM
Thank you!!!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 10:01 AM
a non-download related question: the girl with the red hair and white skin, where did you get her hair? and is it available for males?

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by **I_am_ME**
a non-download related question: the girl with the red hair and white skin, where did you get her hair? and is it available for males?

It's MyoS hair 06; available here, and i am fairly certain it does come in both male and female versions; i can't check right now because the site seems to be down =P
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful set - I have always loved anime style faces/eyes - and your set delivers! Good job =)
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:08 PM
They all kind of look the same, so I have a wish; please upload couple of sims for me to download so that I don't have to replace all sims. They are attractive, but with these templates an uglacy would be impossible
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sirah
They all kind of look the same, so I have a wish; please upload couple of sims for me to download so that I don't have to replace all sims. They are attractive, but with these templates an uglacy would be impossible

ROFL, considering what just ... hatched... in my game i would say an uglacy was not only possible but likely ... but ugly sims always seem to happen to those who don't want them

anyhow, for all people requesting separates, please understand that for me to upload duplicate files of something already included in the set would be somewhat of a waste of bandwidth for the site, which is why my templates are placed in easy to install and remove by face folders, so that anyone who wants to mix and match face templates can pick whichever ones they fancy. So, anyone wanting to have just a few of the face replacements in their game should download all or part of the set and take out only the folders whose numbers correspond to the faces they like (to make this easier, the faces on both sets of screenshots are in order from #2-#26, and there are 9 templates in each part file). Sorry for not being accommodating on this, but it is far easier for each individual to download and mix and match their own set than it is for me to upload separates of them all and suck up bandwidth doing so =P.

-Bru
Page 1 of 3