Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untuckables Set 08: 5 Wicked Sunshine Shirts for Females and Males, Adults and Teens

by Plum Posted 1st Aug 2007 at 9:50 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:03 PM by Plum : typo

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:42 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 1st Aug 2007 at 11:48 PM.
Your sets are amazing I just wish I could be so cool as my sims.

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:52 PM
Oooh, I think these might be my favorite thus far.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:52 PM
Really nice shirsts, Plum. Congrats on the winnings!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 11:34 PM
Thank you for another great set!

I'm having a problem downloading this bunch, though - the adult male set contains only #s 3 and 4, and the teen male set is missing #5. I've tried redownloading the files a few times and the same thing happens every time.

Is it just my computer, or is anyone else finding the same thing?

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:43 AM
Hmm... When I download them I see they both have shirts 1-4, but not 5. I may have not included shirt 1 for males and just mislabeled them. It's been so long that I made them I can't remember. I should look into it.

And from now on I'm not making shirts by the hundreds! Makes it too hard to keep track. From now on it's make a set, post a set, make a set, post a set. =_=;
Alchemist
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:49 AM
Your shirt recolors are very beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 11:07 AM
I had to reinstall NL, but stupidly forgot to make a backup of my downloads and lost everything! Thankfully, I can rely on the "untuckables" trend to rebuild my Sims' wardrobes. Your tees are probably my favorites so far (especially since you have good taste in music)!