Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winged Kittums - Default Fur Accessories for Cats!

by Klinny Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 11:44 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM by Klinny

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 11:51 PM
woot! now kittens can fly!!!
that should make them easy to catch birdies!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:26 AM
-squees- Thank you SO much. I honestly didn't think you would, but thank you! They are amaziinnnnggggg
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:34 AM
Wow. You did the wonderful job on these cat wings.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Inventor
#5 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 8th Aug 2007 at 3:16 AM. Reason: Is a thanks post
YAY! :O
I'm so happy you decided to make winged kitties!
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:03 AM
I love you! I loved your dog wings. Now Both Dogs AND Cats go to heaven!
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:33 AM
Nice, now cats can have wings! Thanks Klinny!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM
That is soo cool! I just have a question though, I was wondering were you got that black, purple, and orange cat and the one that looks like a tiger. Thanks!

There are three types of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:20 AM
Finally!You made the wings for cats!thank you!i've been waiting for this!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:21 AM
A nostalgic reminder of my favourite books when I was younger; Catwings. Sad books, but they were my favourites.
I looove these!

.Call me Bec.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:01 AM
Ahhh, super awesome <3 great job :D
About non defaults though - isn't it possible to mod a collar? (I'm not exactly all that knowledgeable about these things, so sorry if it sounds ridiculous! =) )
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:57 AM Last edited by tish85 : 8th Aug 2007 at 7:22 AM.
woo-hoo thank u so much 4 did this for us!u are the best!love it a lot!

p.s. one lil'question if i delete groups and Accessory.cache i will not delete maxis one,i will delete your dog wings,OR just to replace it again? OR this package to put in download folder?
can dogs and cats wings works together then?

thanx anyway!hugs
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:26 AM
neat! I'm a big cat person, so this is a must.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:30 AM
They are adorable!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:47 PM
Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I love these they are sooo cool I can't wait to try them out. :D:D:D

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:17 PM
Loveee it:* thank u^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:45 PM
Stardazzle - All the cats were made by me in CAS

fala1385 - Yes, modding a collar is a definate possibility, (and something I've been looking into!) Collars are a little bit more complicated, though

tish85 - You only need to delete the cache files when adding/removing the wings packages, (either dog or cat) from your downloads folder. Deleting the cache files is just a precaution to ensure that the game will properly accept the new default; the files will regenerate themselves once the game starts up. Both the cat wings and the dog wings can be used at the same time; they will not conflict with each other.

And to everyone else, thank you for the comments! I'm glad you guys like them!
Inventor
#18 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:46 PM
Good job bubby Glad to see they are done.
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:08 PM
ok thanx for letting me know!hugs
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:27 PM
im so glad you decided to make this for my kitties!
I like kitties so much more than dogs. I swear I think i only have 1 dog in my whole neighborhood.

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you now my whole family can have wings, can't wait to use these. Thanks for all the hard work and time that you put into making these and your dogs wings. You Rock.
Take care and Happy Simming.
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:32 AM
Ooooh. I'm very tempted to add these now, although I'm not sure about the look of the wings (but I can imagine how hard it must be to make something that has to pick up the colors in-game instead of having each texture made by hand). At the very least, I should look at them in game!

I really hope someone cracks the secret of creating non-replacement custom fur accessories soon. This is just the beginning of all sorts of things that could be possible once that happens. ^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:00 AM
This is probably one of the cutest things ever.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:06 AM
You are my hero! And also, my sim doggies hero...the sim kitties really were planning a rampage out of jealousy! Thanks for putting the effort into this. It sounds like it was a tough thing to figure out.

Though I go to you
ceaselessly along dream paths,
the sum of those trysts
is less than a single glimpse
granted in the waking world.

-Ono no Komachi
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:33 PM
=] yay i love it ^_^
Page 1 of 2