Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 Sims, Pets and Relationships

by Ceixari Posted 27th Sep 2007 at 12:27 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 9:08 PM by Nysha

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 9:44 AM
This looks interesting, thankyou! I will try it out asap
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:37 PM
Wonderful! Thank you. This reminds me of Maxis' Make A Date program for Sims 1.

Melissa
Mellisenda's Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 9:04 AM
does this generate townies or familys to play with?

:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Netza
does this generate townies or familys to play with?

No, it will just help you crate them by proposing either names and surnames or in the case of single items (sims/pets) a randomness in stats. You can use what is proposed in Create-A-Family whilst creating new sims or families.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 5:43 PM
aha... well, i really wished there was a way to create townies.

:)
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 7:43 PM
that would be cool...or even a real family ready to be moved in.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Error, no keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:45 PM
Netza - there are several ways to create Townies and you may do it with or without mods (by using SimPE that unfortunately is an extern program).
If you have mods or modded objects, just create a family with untied Sims (no family connections. You may create 8 of them or two humains and 6 pets.
Move them in in an empty lot and use one of those objects to move them out as townies, downtownies, strays or whatever - Insimenator (the version 7b is the best ever done), simlogical teleporters, or whatever similar that I do not know about.

If you want to use only SimPE (no mods), create the family as said above and don't move them in (let them in the family bin). Exit the game, open SimPE and transfer all the components to the several nonplayable families available FFFE, FFFA, FFFwhatever according to where you want the Sim to be. Transferring pets directly to the family FFFA makes them to strays as if they were generated in game.
Theorist
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:17 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:48 AM
Looks like a quality program... glad I was unwittingly able to play a part
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 10:32 AM Last edited by jck87 : 27th Oct 2007 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Not working code
It is good to see an upgraded and updated version of my program, but could you at least have changed the name by more than 1 letter
TS2 Generators
Nice program anyway.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:33 AM
My apologies jck87, as you can see from the credits my idea came from separate sources and I can see why you see the similarities. I will however undertake to rename mine as I have a few other changes to make on it as well.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:18 PM
works in windows media center 2005