Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VIRGINIA HARBOR II (AudluvsVegas)

by AudluvsVegas Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:29 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:37 AM
This is just beautiful and amazing, Lee! :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:27 AM
HOLY BACK FLIPPING DOGS. THAT IS GORGEOUS. DEAR GOD. OH DEAR GOD.

It's beautiful!! A huge improvement over the already gorgeous original Virgina Harbor. I honestly swear, it's like a dream come true. I'm definitely downloading this beauty. I'm so impressed with your work Aud. Every lot you release here just takes my breath away. Thank you so much. Please, keep it up. <3
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:18 AM
I don´t know what I like more, watching the show and just looking at the antique walls and enjoying the atmosphere of a complete village, or the thought of really playing with this diamond! It is loveable! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:34 AM
Amazing remake, Lee! It looks simply gorgeous!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 10:12 AM
This is spectacular - Many thanks :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 11:43 AM
Looks wonderful!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:05 PM Last edited by JLonier : 8th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM.
I am speechless, this is just amazing! The detail and obivously the love you put into your work. BRAVO! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF ART!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 1:25 PM
absolutly breathtaking
Alchemist
#10 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:29 PM
Fantastic place Lee, perfectly built and perfectly decorated. I can't even imagine the building process, this lot plan looks intricate ... but the result is simply magic. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us! KISS and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:52 PM
just speachless.....ty all.
an honor to read the replies

Lee
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:17 PM
Wow! This is the most impressive and beautiful lots I've ever seen! I've read through everyone else's comments and I agree with them all!
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:24 PM
Waow !!! This is an amazing lot ! Bravo AudluvsVegas it's a wonderful job ! Thank you !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:26 AM
Amazing!! Thank you so much!! :D

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:11 AM
Just when you think it couldn't get any better...the 2nd time around is just breathtaking...Another awesome creation by someone I'm proud to call a friend and consider family
HUGS
Angel

Angelsways1
"Always Built With Love"
Come see my other creations at Angelsways1's Sims2 Creation Station and
Simcastic Designs
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM Last edited by AudluvsVegas : 26th Apr 2008 at 7:36 PM.
Thank You Angel...
You were the first friend I ever made in the Sim2 community...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:28 AM
That lot rocks!! Your the king.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 9:05 PM
I hadn't intended to download this, as I have so many huge files already choking my computer to death, but then I watched the slideshow. Wow, I am impressed. It was beautiful and perfectly timed to the music. I watched it twice; the first time out of curiousity, the second time, as I was downloading the village. Very seductive video, Mate, and very well done.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 11:52 AM
I am impressed!!! Very, very cool!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
i love your creations... the way they look and play in the game is so much fun, this IS breathtaking...your talent speaks for itself...thank you for sharing...catstale
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:44 AM Last edited by micoeib : 10th Nov 2007 at 4:02 PM.
I was on your site, and I am impressed by your work!! First time I have seen that stuff you made.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#22 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM
I've been guilty of looking at your lots open-mouthed and not actually commenting. This is just amazing. The detail really shows, and you take excellent 'photos' also.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Wiki Wizard
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM
Truly stunning

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:12 AM
This is simply beautiful! Such wonderful talent!!!!!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:53 AM
I havent said anything in here before. But now i just have too. This is completely stunning. I am speechless.
WOW!
Thank you so much :-)
Page 1 of 3