Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pamela Anderson

by @Stefan Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 9:37 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2007 at 11:13 AM by @Stefan

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 8:11 AM
You did a great job on capturing the real Pamela. Thanks for sharing her.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 8:20 AM
wow, she's a moose, but your sim is spot on!!! (and looks better than the real thing :P)
brilliant likeness, as always!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 8:50 AM
Wow,looked just like in the picture!(even thought that the one in the photo moved her lips a bit),hoped you will make another version,maybe with smoother complexion...

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 1:01 PM
Gorgeous! Stefan, you are absolutely amazing! And to top it off, you've made a PERFECT hair mesh to go with it! Love it

GaGa fo' Gaga.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 1:19 PM
Thanks, this is great.

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 1:30 PM
Saw this on your site, the skin is great but I'd like to see it smoother like Brad2006 said. The hair mesh poly is so low! Thanks Stefan!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 1:34 PM
she turned out pretty well! thanks!
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 2:16 PM
Wow, fantastic! I like her role as "Barb Wire" best! Thanks,
Inventor
#10 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 2:16 PM
Another amazing sim!! Great job Stefan! Your sims look exactly like who they are supposed to be, you are so talented in the skinning department! Can't wait to try out the new hair mesh on a few sims!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#11 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 10:42 PM
Very close resemblance!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thats the best resemblance I have ever seen of her, amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:05 AM
wow this sim is spot on! wish i could have her in my game :/

Please don't upload my sims or lots anywhere unless you ask me first:)
Scholar
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:21 AM
I had downloaded Pam off of your site yesterday. She is awesome! I must say I have enjoyed and been astonished at all of the eyes you have made for your sims and the eye set you released on your site. I look forward to seeing more eyes and other custom contents from you as well as your fabulous full sims.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:38 AM
Well, that is very well done I must say. I don't usually comment here, but only once in awhile when I see something worth commenting on and this is one heck of a good job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Nov 2007 at 9:50 PM. Reason: converted to a 'thanks' post. :)
incredible likeness!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 1:50 AM
Absolutely incredible. This is without a doubt my favorite celebrity sim ever. Bravo.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 5:10 AM
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 6:38 AM
your officially one of my favorite simmers right now! i hate that your site isnt working for me becuase i get alot of great hair styles (Britney) over there i really hope you can make more sims that's rarely made like Ashley Tisdale===] anways im a big fan and i download every product of yours and hope you can keep uploading
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 7:05 AM
brilliant,better than the real thing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:25 AM
Thank you all for the kind comments
FaMulan, there are some server problems, but the site will be online, and I hope that the problem will be gone soon...as for the Ashley Tisdale, I had in mind making her
Theorist
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:50 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 4:38 AM
As much as I despise Pamela Anderson, I LOVE THIS.
If compare the sim and pictures of her together, it's dead on.
I'm downloading this. =]
Thank you!

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Alchemist
#24 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 4:50 AM
Your sim looks so amazing like Pamela Anderson.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#25 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 11:40 PM
i hope you make a hair set based on her hair mesh.
Page 1 of 2