Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese-inspired Bathroom set "Biwa" : 10 new meshes

by -Maylin- Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 1:06 PM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:48 PM Last edited by ganguro : 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:02 PM. Reason: inserted a question :)
a normal japanese bathroom for homes looks definitely a little bit different...
but i like your new creation very much! i think it will look great in a bath house or spa!!! thanks a lot, maylin!!!!
btw, also nice name for the set! the biggest lake in japan is called lake biwa.....

because i can't pm u, maylin...one question: can u give a direct link to the other items shown?! toto et nono's page is a little bit confusing and i'd love to have the slippers under the bench... they look pretty japanese...
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
because i can't pm u, maylin...one question: can u give a direct link to the other items shown?! toto et nono's page is a little bit confusing and i'd love to have the slippers under the bench... they look pretty japanese...

Thanks for your nice comment Ganguro
I know the difference between my set and a traditional japanese bathroom but, for the game, it's very difficult to create something very different than the maxis meshes! It's what I called "Japanese inspired"...
The bench is a sculpture and the slippers are a part of it.

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:54 PM
wow!!I love this set,look asia arts!Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:04 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is some of the best windows I have seen in a long time. I would like to have them in my own home. Thanks for your hard work and creative talents.
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:49 PM
Oh what a beautiful set! I love the sink and bathtub, and the windows are so unique. Very nice, thank you for sharing this with us.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:49 AM
OH I just love those windows how amazing they look. Another great set from you and shall go great along with the others.
Thanks for creating this wonderful set with us and sharing it also. Your such a artistic person with a great eye for design.
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:30 AM
Maylin, your stuff is always so beautiful and well detailed! Great job. Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:25 AM
Maylin I have a question for you as well, would it be okay if I used your bathroom/anything you have made in a movie, if so, I give credit and I
will post a direct link to you! =]
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tohni
Maylin I have a question for you as well, would it be okay if I used your bathroom/anything you have made in a movie, if so, I give credit and I
will post a direct link to you! =]

I'm always happy when I see my creation in a movie!

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:00 AM
This is a lovely set - thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by tweetysmom
This is a lovely set - thank you!

I agree! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks a BUNCH!

Just one question, where do you get the shiny wood floor? I've seen other ppl with it too...Thanks!
Instructor
#13 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:33 AM
Lovely set! You're very creative. Thank you!

* Pickles *
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by netaaa
I agree! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks a BUNCH!

Just one question, where do you get the shiny wood floor? I've seen other ppl with it too...Thanks!

Hi netaa,
I used a mirror flooring over my own (non shiny) floor, which had be found for free, a few months ago, here:
http://www.muranomobilia.com/produc.../millenium.html
Today you can find it here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Murano/ but probably not for free!

Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:09 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
thank you for this wonderful set, my sims are going to be greenwith envy!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:54 PM
amazing. simply to die for. I LOVE IT.
and ganguro if you go to World Lingo, they have a free site translator (which translates the whole page, it can translate into japanese or chinese from french also, it may help.
thank you so much for sharing this

~My Karma ran over you Dogma~

Algebra is like communism, it only works in therory.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:19 AM
Wow! Great job, my wife and I love them. Thanks
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 6:18 PM
This is really beautiful!! Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 5:10 PM
I love this set...will you update the appliances to work with Free time (tinkering, etc.) in this set and others? Or is that too much? Also, could you maybe consider a shower with this set?
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by delariean
I love this set...will you update the appliances to work with Free time (tinkering, etc.) in this set and others? Or is that too much? Also, could you maybe consider a shower with this set?

Sorry but I haven't got this EP yet, and I don't know if I'll buy it one day!

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:36 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Very beautiful! Great idea to seperate the download into windows and objects! Although I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to download the whole set!
I love the window! Can't wait to use it in my game and renovate some of my houses!!

One question: Is it possible that you create a collection file of the set?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:54 AM
I was one of the many looking forward to bath and kitchens sp but I am now scared off by all the horror stories. So came poking around and feel in love with your bathroom This is high quality stuff ... if the EA came out with this and your bathroom and the bedroom... I would spend 20 dollars for it.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anebrd
I was one of the many looking forward to bath and kitchens sp but I am now scared off by all the horror stories. So came poking around and feel in love with your bathroom This is high quality stuff ... if the EA came out with this and your bathroom and the bedroom... I would spend 20 dollars for it.

Thanks a lot for the compliment I'm very glad to see you like it so much

Mad Poster
#24 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 8:11 PM
Is the plant part of the bench deco too? I love this set so much and I love the way you've set up the room! As usual your creations are wonderful! Thanks!!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Is the plant part of the bench deco too? I love this set so much and I love the way you've set up the room! As usual your creations are wonderful! Thanks!!

Yes, the plant is a part of the bench mesh.

Page 1 of 2