Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 98a -- Base Game starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 5:57 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 4:53 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:36 PM
Really nice... yeah Good work!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM
This one is nice. Love the gables.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:12 AM
Simply lovely, as usual :D

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:12 PM
It will be placed just next to No.98.Thanks, I love the red siding!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:14 AM
I almost never download houses, but this one is awfully cute for a starter!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:11 PM
This is really cute, I'm so bad at making houses I love these simple and pretty ones
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:00 PM
This lot made my game crash. Not at first, but I was going through and remodeling a bit and my game crashed. Interestingly this happened with a different lot I downloaded from you. I use a mac, and I have NL OFB PETS and SEASONS. My game never ever ever crashes so when it does it alway shocks me.

Its a great lot though =)

:)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:53 PM
emmejuice, at what point are you crashing? Hard to tell what it could be without that info .. does it crash on saving, on opening, in live mode, in build mode, during a specific action, is it inhabited, etc .. ?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 7:48 PM
I must say PlasticBox I LOVE you. I have every lot you posted on here, and I just have to tell you how amazing you are. I hardly ever comment but I just like to thank you for ever lot you've made for this community They are all so amazing and this one is no exception. Thanks for your hard work.

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 4:46 PM
I'm a big fan of your creations, plasticbox. They always seem to be exactly what I'm looking for whenever I go searching for new lots to add to my neighbourhoods.
Thanks for uploading this house, it's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:52 AM
Could you maybe put up a tutorial on this site about how to make a good basement like the one in youre house? Thanks. I love this!

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:36 AM
Look in Build Mode tutorials, there's plenty of basement tutorials: http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:50 AM
thank you