Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterside Beach

by seren Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 3:09 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2007 at 7:35 PM by seren

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
This is amazing, Seren! You surely have outdone yourself this time!! I LOVE IT!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:26 AM
Lovely, I can't seem to get enough of the 'beachy' neighbourhoods :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:02 AM
This is lovely and I must have it! The game doesn't come with enough neighbourhoods with usable beaches, now that BV is out. Thank you very much for this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 9:40 AM
good work will work perfect with bv
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:16 PM
A lovely new neighborhood! It´s great!Thanks,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:38 AM
Thanks everyone .

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 4:42 PM
That's right - it's really great neighborhood. I see that you made a lot of neighborhoods but this is positively the best The 1st picture looks lovely. Thanks for sharing. I think it /or the 7th Heaven/ will be my fav neighborhood

Dreams of hope come up
And let me fall again even deeper
Into the band of pain,
Steel colours my skin deep red,
No death, but eternal toture
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 3:53 AM
Ooooh, this is very pretty! You do such a good job
on neighborhoods - I think Maxis/EA should be
knocking on your door! Thank You!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 4:42 PM
this is my second post on this site in a two-year span and i must say this is phenominal
absolutley breath-taking,thank you for this
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:43 PM
i love this neighborhood. but i have a question. i extracted it into sc4 terrains but it just showed up as white grid. any reason to why? thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:53 PM
Thanks for comments!

kutikayla: Which type of neighbourhood did you choose? If you choose grass, and than change your type to desert it's that kind of problem. Maybe change your type of terrain, or create new neighbourhood.

AM
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 6:33 AM
Thank you for this neighborhood! It was the first one that I downloaded into my game. I'm enjoying building on it. It reminds me of a New Jersey, US, barrier island that I used to visit when I was a kid, even though it's not really an island.
Something unusual happened. I put on a restaurant that I had built when I had only the base game. After getting OFB, I added two restaurant stoves, and other items, then put it into the Lots Bin. When I put it onto Waterside Beach, I looked inside, and the game had put in two chefs by the stoves, and two bartenders behind the bars! I had no idea that the game was programmed to add employees to a lot that was totally made by a player. Have you heard of this happening before? Thanks, again!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 8:33 PM
Does this works with BV like a main Nd? or is it just a Sub?

Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolphindragon888
Does this works with BV like a main Nd? or is it just a Sub?

Thanks

Yes, it works with bv like a main Nd, it works also like a suburb .

AM
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seren
Yes, it works with bv like a main Nd, it works also like a suburb .

Thanks, i'll try it today;-)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:39 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Wonderful job.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:18 PM
It does not WORK!!!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
Don't be angry, it's not my fault, it works but try again, and do that with instructions .

AM
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:34 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question (especially sorry for myself) but I have never downloaded a custom neighbourhood before.

Is this neighbourhood totally devoid of any houses or buildings? Is it just the terrain that will be downloaded ready for me to build my own houses and lots on?
Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:58 PM
It's only terrain:

Quote: Originally posted by seren
Additional Credits: Neighbourhood without lots.

AM
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladydottie
Something unusual happened. I put on a restaurant that I had built when I had only the base game. After getting OFB, I added two restaurant stoves, and other items, then put it into the Lots Bin. When I put it onto Waterside Beach, I looked inside, and the game had put in two chefs by the stoves, and two bartenders behind the bars! I had no idea that the game was programmed to add employees to a lot that was totally made by a player. Have you heard of this happening before? Thanks, again!

Yes, the game does this, it's normal You'll find hosts/hostesses on duty at the restaurant podiums as well as waiters/waitresses, bellhops at the hotel desks and cashiers behind the registers, too....but they are not there once you have a sim buy the lot...then you have to hire your own

I absolutely love this 'hood, it looks great in game! Thx for sharing

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:46 PM
I tried to download this using the Q-xpress downloader and it does not work. Where do downloaded neighborhoods appear in the game? Thanks! Cool neighborhood though.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2008 at 4:29 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits.
very nice!!!
#25 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:54 AM
Why are there different versions of it? I'm confused. Which one would show up in my game?
Page 1 of 2