Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queen of the Fay

by sherahbim Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 5:31 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM by sherahbim

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:13 AM
She looks beautiful)

*ANTIGLAMOUR*My new website is comming soon!!!*ANTIGLAMOUR*
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:35 AM
The wings are so unusual and beautiful.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:08 PM
as usual Sherahbim you have astounded me ans surpassed yourself. She's gorgeous.

thanks soooo much :D

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:49 PM
This is great, thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:09 PM
WOW! this is so great i can't believe it!! the whole thing is perfect, you didn't miss any detail! and well i just wanted to ask you where can i find the trees and everything in the pictures.. i've been looking for things like these for ages and it'll be great if you tell me where did you get them oh, and i also wanted to know if that stunning lightning it's maxis or you got it from somewhere else.. :D
thanxx soooo much for sharing this! i love this sim :lovestruc

kisses,

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:37 PM
She looks beautiful! Gorgeous! And of course, EVERYTHING in the picture is just amazing, awesome... well, you know xD. So... can you be veeery nice? Please, can you upload the... ''castle'' of the Queen?
Very thanks for sharing!
Have good luck!

I'm a BEAST! A beast in a shiny purple tracksuit!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:46 PM
Absolutely Gorgeously Very Fay!!!! Wonderfully done.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 4:48 PM
Wooooow Sherahbim, wonderful, as usual! The first shot is gorgeous, I agree with Cerecita... Will you upload, pleeeeaaaase, this lovely little temple built in honnor for the fays? *o*
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:55 PM
I really love her, normally people with wings aren't my thing, but she is really beautiful... an her dress is stunning- thanks
i agree to the others : could you please, please upload the temple ?

Wer die Gefahr sucht wird darin umkommen
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:13 PM
She is really enchanting. And, to join others, would you please upload the beautiful temple? Please?

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 7:24 PM
Amazing as always!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 8:50 PM Last edited by JLonier : 26th Nov 2007 at 9:54 AM. Reason: is thanks not feedback
That's really amazing
Very
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 2:05 AM
thank you all very much im so happy you all like her because she took me for ever to make hehe. i think almost 3 weeks to finish all the parts and make her and a few days for the pictures so im thrilled you guys are happy with her
i actually dident build a castle for her i just made little sets on a lot for the pictures so i dont really have anything to upload plus there are quite a few pay items mixed in as well.
i may build a castle for her some time though and i will upload it if it turns out nice.
and as for the trees julii19 the big pine trees came with Bon Voyage and the old twisted ones around the doorway to Fay are from http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/ and they are pay items. most of the other items are from this wonderful sight (modthesims2)and some are from TSR.
thank you again all
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk! OMG, I LOVE her! She's perfect! (OK, that was kinda a creepy way to put that....) *squeals like little girl*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 2:31 AM Last edited by JLonier : 26th Nov 2007 at 9:55 AM. Reason: is thanks not feedback
lol well thank you im happy you love her!

Cult Leader
#17 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:39 AM
AMA-AZ-ZING!!! Great pics too. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:58 AM
Wow! So beautiful and creative. Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 7:45 AM
She's absolutely stunning! Well done and good luck!

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:34 PM
Oh my!
She's stunning!
Thanks for sharing

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Alchemist
#21 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 4:37 PM
What a wonderful queen! The valliant knight may also take honor and pride in the quest you have given us before she be ours! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:26 AM
thank you your all so sweet
#23 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 5:11 PM
This is wonderful! I enjoyed how the thread was turned into a story and the sets you built are amazing. Good luck!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:13 PM
this is great!!
just asking where you got those statues that come out of the wall in the first picture?
thanks
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:44 AM
Brilliant Sim! That is definitely a MUST HAVE for my sims game! Thank you So much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Page 1 of 3