Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Again: Halliwell Neighbor 1

by StephSim Posted 27th Nov 2007 at 5:12 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 4:45 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:44 PM
Thank you for posting this wonderful house here!! I've been salivating over it at another site. I love all your Charmed stuff. Yay for your Charmed neighborhood!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 12:05 AM
edejan,
I'm glad you like this lot. I redesigned it to make it more Sim friendly (now that I KNOW better). I also furnished it, which had not been done when I first designed the lot. This one I think is VERY Sim Friendly! Take care.
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 3:46 AM
It truly is charming and also a delight to the eye. You have made me so happy with this beautiful addition to my neighborhoods. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
#5 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 6:19 AM
Very beautiful. You are so Talented. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 2:31 AM
PGKid56 - I am glad you like the lot. I always try to capture the spirit (if not it being an exact replica) of a house I have seen an image of. Then, I let my imagination go wild with the interiors (as I don't often duplicate interiors because I must leave something to the imagination)!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vampire - Thank you (as always) for your positive energy! I delight in creating lots that allow us Simmers to get lost in!

Take care,
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:47 PM
I love this lot, thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:39 AM
You are welcomed!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:31 PM
this is beautiful thank you so much
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:44 PM
You are most welcomed amicaanne and thank you for the compliment! Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 9:03 PM
I always love your work, Steph. This set won't be hard to medievalize. ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 4:37 AM
Thank you, Celtic Lass! BTW, David posted a few effects for you here on MTS. So, enjoy everything! :D

~*~Stephanie~*~