Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Farm Animals with Custom Sounds and Custom Animations

by rebecah Posted 28th Dec 2007 at 3:35 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2011 at 5:07 PM by rebecah

197 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 168 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:57 AM
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! ^^.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:07 AM
These are fantastic, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:07 AM
LOVELY! Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:22 AM
Oh, I've been looking for something like this! Thank you so much. ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:30 PM
AMAZING! This is simply gonna make some history on this site =D GReat job!
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:15 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 30th Dec 2007 at 10:46 PM.
Holy Sims!

Oh my gosh!
There will be lots of happy players out there who love this

I'm very impressed!

Great Job!

Bravo!

Happy New year all

Blessings, Joe x x x
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:23 PM
Fantastic! I've been really wanting these.

Great job, and thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 2:25 PM
You put a lot of time and effort into these, Rebecah, and we appreciate your hard work. The fact that you got them animated to begin with is impressive (I'm still trying to perfect a simple cube animation in Blender !).

Keep that chin of yours up and forge on! We are looking forward to more advances in your creations!

(PS: I LOVE the chickens!)
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 2:46 PM
These are awsome!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 2:53 PM
Thank you so much for these animals. I've been waiting a long time for something like these to give my farms their perfect look and feel!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:26 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 30th Dec 2007 at 10:47 PM.
SO COOL! Love them! You have made something that everyone seems to like and I think it is great that you pursued this. As soon as I am done with this message I am thanking you a bunch! I have always wanted a farm for my sims but all I got were statues! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :lovestruc :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:02 PM
Thank you soo much for these, they're very cool, I'm envious of your skills

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
~J. R. R. Tolkien
Inventor
#14 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:34 PM
This is sooo cool!! Thank you so much Rebecah!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:40 PM
Oh. My. Goodness!

Seriously, just yesterday I was playing with that one sim in Riverblossom Hills who 'farms'. I saw the barn and converted it into a makeshift greenhouse. After all, I reasoned, there aren't any real farm animals out there.

Here they are.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:42 PM
I have always wanted to live on a farm (but not get up early for all the work lol). Finally, at age 45, I can have my own farm! hehe Thanks so much, rebecah. This is VERY cool.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:11 PM
Just let me be one more person on the list who is very happy that you have so much talent, and are willing to freely share it with us all. We who do not have the talent salute you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:29 PM
And another on that happy list - these are gorgeous - any movement is good enough for me - great work! :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:00 PM
This is great, Rebecah. Thank you for creating something so cool to share FREELY with everyone.It's appreciated.

forever and ever....amen.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:36 AM
Yes TY! They look great in the game, and my sim kids like them
Instructor
#21 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 2:11 AM
o m g

I am absolutely thrilled, blown away, this is completely AWESOME. Thank you millions and millions. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 3:42 AM
I notice that a lot of the comments you got were deleted when this thread was moved, including mine, so I'll say again that I think your series of rideable animals is very cool!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#23 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 4:05 AM
Great work, I'm very happy to see animated animals! I hope you keep doing this innovative creating.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 5:15 AM
I grew up on a working farm so consequently all I build in my neighbourhoods are farms. You have no idea how utterly fantastic these are, and how very welcome also.
Thank you so much for doing this, in my little world your ROCK!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 5:51 AM
Mine was deleted too so just want to tell you how fantastic your animals are for my farm! I love the sound effects..they really add to the atmosphere and the movement animations are great. Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 8