Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pushing Daisies House

by V1ND1CARE Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 10:11 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2008 at 12:16 AM by V1ND1CARE

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:47 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 27th Jan 2008 at 2:32 AM.
Holy crap, Vindi, it's PERFECT!! And I -just- got BV too so I can use it and... OMG!! *bounces and squeals* You did an incredible job! I thought the exterior shot was a photograph for a second! OMG OMG! You rule so much I can't possibly gush enough!

Edit: If anyone's curious what the house looks like in the series, here's a pic: http://www.pushing-daisies.com/gall...3914&fullsize=1 ... that's without the big ol' fence around it that the Darling sisters add later, to keep out the rabble.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 10:02 PM
OMG! This is just beautiful, my jaw dropped (literally)when I first saw it. This is officially my favorite house from you.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 1:15 AM
This looks SO good! You really captured the "feel" of the house from the show. I love it, thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:17 AM
WOWeeeee, it looks just like the house in the show. You have captured the beauty of that home.
I am glad to see other people watching this show as it is my favorite.
I just cant wait to download this and maybe the pie shop will show up.
You have just put a large smile on my face and I appreciate this house very much and all the hard work you put into every detail in the house.
Thank You!!
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:58 PM
Beautiful house, yes, it almost looks like a different game, so pretty and outstanding!!
Thanks,
Alchemist
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:54 PM
Hi V1nd1, I don't know this show but I love this little, cute, extravagant house. There's something in it that reminds me the Weasley house (as I imagine it'd look like). Really good job! Thank you for sharing this unusual creation, dear, a very New Year gift for all of us. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:53 AM
Wow! Very nice! It's so detailed and gorgeous!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:03 AM
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Daisies is one of my favorite shows and this looks even better than the real thing.
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:05 AM
I love Pushing Daisies! Great on this - it's amazing.
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:08 AM
ooo i really dont like this show much but this house..o my
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:40 AM
This house is wonderfully detailed and well planned out. Its beautiful.

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:06 AM
i love the show and you have done a wonderful job on this house. simplee perfect...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:02 AM
i LOVE Pushing Daisies! it's such a sweet show.
thanks for this!
Scholar
#15 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:28 PM
My God!!! I had missed this new treasure from You.What a beauty!! This house is such a jewel,exactly the house of my dreams in real life.On my eyes its more classy and elegant than the original house of the serie (Didn't see the serie,but just followed Hysterical's link to the pic -Thank you Hysterical!-
I enjoy deeply everything created by you,dear Vindicare and today I really feel spoiled.THANK YOU SOOO MUUUCH.Big hugs.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:47 PM
Thanx so much I luv pushing daisies could you make the piehole? that would be so aswome

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:05 PM
*Squeels like a little schoolgirl*
I love Pushing Daisies And now i can have Chuck's Birthhome :D
Thank you so much for this creation :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:07 PM
I absolutly love this show with a passion! You did and amazing job on the house!

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:09 PM
The living room looks exactly like it does on the show! birds and everything! It just needs some half-eaten pies... If only i had Bon Voyage! can you make the Pie Hole next?
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 8:37 PM
This really is amazing. I might go out and buy Bon Voyage JUST to get this in my game. I thank you wholeheartedly as a Pushing Daisies fan!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 9:04 PM
Wow!!! This is absolutely stunning! Makes me want to go buy all the other expansions I don't have just so I can download it. I can imagine this must've taken you ages to create, but it was well worth the time. It is a fantastic recreation of the house. Great work! And I really, really can't wait until the strike is over so new Pushing Daisies episodes can come on...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 9:20 AM
It's lovely. I think it's great that it's all decorated, you are much better than I am at that, I'm sure it took a lot of work. I'm not familar with the show but I hope I can put it in my game. I'm taking your word that it works with that installer as I don't have all the expansions. Cross your fingers for me! Thank you.
Inventor
#24 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:31 PM
I don't know the show, but this house is sooo amazing!! You did a really great job.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:38 PM
Ahaha that RULES! =D I LOVE that house~ It looks so prettyful~

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Page 1 of 3