Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hatfield Revisited

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 6:39 AM - Updated 24th May 2008 at 7:16 PM by ash3sandgh0sts

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:46 AM
Thats amazing work!I dont know what else to say....just WOW...Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:10 AM
Awesome House...just what I was looking for my story...Thank you very much!!!! I was wondering if the gardens were available because only they can make the house look wondrous!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:15 AM
Bloody insane! But so, so awesome. Bravo.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:55 AM
Spectacular! This is totally icredible!! And, now I get to do one of my favorite things ever--sift through your custom content list. You always seem to have some of the best architectural Sim goodies, and I discover something new every time I look at your work.

But really, fantastic job! This is absolutely one of the most beautiful Sim mansions I have ever seen.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:12 AM
Really beautiful! Impossible not to stop for looking at the pictures, which enhance the beauty if this building. You did a great job, thanks for sharing (and yes, the garden with mazes is wonderful and realistic).
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:41 AM
It looks gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 9:40 AM
I LOOOOVE it! And I can use it becouse you used only 2 eps... It will be perfect for my Regency sims! Thank you so much!

ps: Are the gardens included too?

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:31 AM
The house is amazing, thank you :lovestruc

Will the gardens be available too?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:08 AM
Grand! Spectacular! Breathtaking! And just plain... WOW! Amazing jobOh, and im with the commenters above, this gem needs gardens!:D
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:52 AM Last edited by Dicreasy : 11th Feb 2008 at 5:47 PM.
Wow, I live only about two miles away from the estate and my jaw dropped when I saw your thumbnail. This is Hatfield House, it's stunning. Thank you so much for taking the time to re-create it so beautifully. :D
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:49 PM
I am completely speechless, with out a doubt this is the BEST, the BEST house i have EVER seen created on MTS2I come on this site everyday and look at the gorgeous houses but this is so real and fantastic, hats of to you really! I LOVE it!!!!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:02 PM
One word......STUNNING! thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:13 PM
For a split second after looking at your thumbnail I didn't think it was a sim house, I thought it was a picture. Very beautiful thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:13 PM
Ahhhh I love it!!!! It turned out amazing!!!! I have been checking you journal and waiting for this, you are an amazing creator and my favorite yet. I love all your work ^__________^ Thank you soo much for your hard work and attention to detial!!! Me and my simmies appreciate it greatly!!!!

I love the gardens too, they are beautiful!!!! I will wait eagerly for you next upload :lovestruc

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Alchemist
#16 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:07 PM
A wonderful, marvellous piece of historical sims architecture! Bravo and thanks,
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:15 PM
Oh, what a beautiful house. Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:12 PM
OMG That's amazing! I was there just last year for my cousins wedding at the House! This is exactly like it is in real life! Thanks soooo much!
Instructor
#19 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:18 PM
What a wonderful and realistic building!!!
I haven't seen much houses from Sims 2 that reminded me of reality as much as this one!
THANKS for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:55 PM
A5h, this is amazing! You deserve a feature for this one. Please!! You're architecture is awesome!!! WOOW!

I wanna live here now.... hehe!

Thanks again, Regards

Cra5h

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:16 PM
thank you so much it's truly breathtaking!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:24 PM
AH! It's amazing!

PLEASE upload the gardens
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:54 PM
Holy Wow!!! That house is breathtaking!!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:13 AM
Oh my! This is gorgeous. I love all your creations, but this one really takes the cake! I do hope you'll upload the gardens that accompany it!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:17 AM
Great job! I download very few houses, but here's one I actually like (a lot!) and it's even compatible with my limited EP's!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Page 1 of 3