Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Dorms - 8 Room (No CC/Cheats)

by danniefoley2004 Posted 24th Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2008 at 9:01 AM by danniefoley2004 : Consistency

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:56 PM
wowee I luff this it is really nice .... my uni simmies will love it... thank you so much ^^

scxlildevil4lyf, I'm like marmite you either love me or you hate me!!!!!

xxxscxlildevil4lyfxxx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scxlildevil4lyff
wowee I luff this it is really nice .... my uni simmies will love it... thank you so much ^^

Thanks! :oD I really appreciate it!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 6:34 AM
Wow beautifully done ! Thank you for it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Wow beautifully done ! Thank you for it

Thank youuu! I'm working on more "Ultimate" college campus lots if you're interested so stay tuned :o)
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:59 AM
Very cool! I'll be using this a lot in my game! Thanks!

Do you have Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii? Add me as your friend! My friend code is 1892-1695-3284. Give me yours too!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassarie2
Very cool! I'll be using this a lot in my game! Thanks!

Thanks - glad you like it! :o)
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:12 PM Last edited by Lechanx3 : 30th Sep 2009 at 4:16 PM. Reason: Add things.
Thank you so much!
It's so HARD to find a nice, detailed dorm, and this fits my needs perfectly. Thank you SO much!

"My twitchy witchy girl, I think you are so nice...I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice...cream! I give you lots of kisses, I give you lots of hugs, I never gave you sandwiches with greasy worms and bugs."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lechanx3
Thank you so much!
It's so HARD to find a nice, detailed dorm, and this fits my needs perfectly. Thank you SO much!

You're welcome, & thanks! I really enjoy building things for the Uni EP. I'm glad to hear you finally found something that satisfies your dorm-needs :oD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th May 2014 at 5:04 AM
Thank you ^^