Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC-Schoolbus Replacement

by hexameter Posted 9th Mar 2008 at 4:19 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2013 at 9:03 PM by hexameter

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:04 PM
Great work! Thanks so much
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:29 PM
Lovely and quaint. Amazing new (old) vehicle! Thanks,
So the students get in back and the driver sits up high! It would really be something if the students could use the spiral stairs up and have a pillow fight there!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:34 PM
Oh. My. GOD! Ohh, this is what I've always dreamed of. xD Hexameter, you're simply a god! This is just so extremely useful for medieval neighborhoods, you have me all giddy now. Thank you so, so much! You always think of how exactly to make our neighborhoods of the past just perfect. I love it. <3
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 10:09 PM
Fantastic work as usual your meshes are the best.
Our old neighborhoods are now coming to life thanks to you.
Thank You and that seems like small words to say how I really appreciate everything you share with us.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 10:54 PM Last edited by musiquefille : 10th Mar 2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added thanks to dragonslave
This is wonderful. These gorgeous replacements of yours have finally inspired me to make an entire Victorian neighborhood instead of just a few households. I can't wait to see the rest of the replacements I'm assuming you have up your sleeve. Your vehicles are so gorgeous. Thank you for your creative hard work!!!

Also thanks to Dragonslave for the most beautiful horses the Sims 2 has seen. They really set the mood perfectly. You are lovely.

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM
Thank you so much! Now I can finally send my Tudor kids and teens off to school, instead of using a no school hack! Thanks for sharing these wonderful creations with us; they really help make historical neighborhoods so much more enjoyable.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:56 PM
wow, you're genious!!!! thanks for this again!!!
Alchemist
#9 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:22 AM
Excellent! Another anachronism solved for Victorian hoods. Thanks so much to both of you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:25 AM
Oh my god I've been sooo waiting for this. I know I've made comments about it, mentioning how cool it would be to get rid of that damn bus. Even though its meant more for the 19th century it will do wonderfully in my medieval hood as well. You are awesome I hope you know that.

Now I'm off to try it out, hoping an praying you got rid of that "damn" horn blowing from the bus
#11 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:39 AM
Another wonderful creation, Thank you so much!!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Instructor
#12 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 4:43 AM
This is so uniquely done! If I ever decide to give Victorian hoods a try, I'll keep you in mind.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 2:58 PM
OMG! You are the best! All my medeival sims are thanking you and worshipping you. Keep this up and they will set up a shrine in your name! Maybe even a knighthood! Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 5:24 PM Last edited by Berna : 11th Mar 2008 at 5:55 PM.
A very GREAT thankyou for you for this.
--------------------------------------
Can´t find a "frisian" horse on DragonSlave´s site. Tell me please which horse I have to download.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:16 PM
Very clever. I really like this and can now remove several hacks from the game to keep the bus away. Great Work!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:54 PM
Once again you did a fantastic work with this bus creation hex, and Dragon Slaves horses are wonderful too. Thank you both for sharing your talent with all of us! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 11:49 PM
HA HA HA!!! *Falls on ground laughing* It should be funny watching a BUS DRIVER in there taking in the kids!!!
Theorist
#18 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 4:22 AM
Wow! This is really cute!
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:09 AM
This is Too Cool! WoWY! It Looks Amazing! ThankYou for Making this for Our Game!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:41 PM
Very good! But how did you change the NPC schoolbus
Forum Resident
#21 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:14 AM
thank you for making my hood look more medieval!
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 3:38 PM
thank you :lovestruc
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 8:00 PM
if you have apartement life, do you still need nightlife? and thanks it's truelly genius
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 11:32 PM
Default Compatibility
Quote: Originally posted by Rebeccabot
if you have apartement life, do you still need nightlife? and thanks it's truelly genius

This vehicle should work for you as it is cloned from a base game object. I only had to categorize the upload and as it is a vehicle I chose this category where I had no other choice to select.

hexameter
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:55 PM
Awesome! Even though I can't get to school this way, at least my sims can. ^.^ Niceeee Wagon! The horsies are cutteee!
Page 1 of 2