Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Laguna Island (with beach lots) by Beta

by betadefelippe Posted 18th Mar 2008 at 11:53 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2009 at 12:46 AM by betadefelippe : Update

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:14 PM
What a nice Island! I love the shape and the lake in the middle, the streets have a simple but efficient layout and I love the beach lots! ^^ Thank you! I'll definitely use it!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM
WOW thats fantastic! its going in my game straingt away!
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:17 PM
Mmmm....donuts! Loving this! Thanks so much...always wanted the best of beach and a pretty lake inland!

Edit: Um, is the file complete? I downloaded it and it had just one file of download instruction text and one png file. I didn't see any other files I'm used to seeing with terrain downloads.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Mmmm....donuts! Loving this! Thanks so much...always wanted the best of beach and a pretty lake inland!

Edit: Um, is the file complete? I downloaded it and it had just one file of download instruction text and one png file. I didn't see any other files I'm used to seeing with terrain downloads.

Hey, I don't know why... The file is complete, with all archives. Try download again and tell me, ok? Thanks.

*Beta de Felippe*
More at my official website.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:44 AM
I get corruption notices when I try to extract it. Must be a temporary problem on my side of the download. I will keep trying and let you know when I get a good result. I'm sure your file is fine. This sort of problem crops up on all variety of downloads on this site from time to time. I can't wait to get this working...I really want that donut!

So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:31 PM
Thank you!! and mine downloaded just fine...fyi.
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:36 AM Last edited by summersong86 : 24th Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM.
Still can't get it. Clearly a problem on this end, seeing as ghogin got it fine. I've gotten other downloads fine off of here lately, so it's an interesting odd problem that crops up between users and particular files occasionally. Sigh...well I won't give up.

OKAY, got it. Problem was my browser had cached bad files. My husband cleared my browser cache and I was able to get the download properly.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Still can't get it. Clearly a problem on this end, seeing as ghogin got it fine. I've gotten other downloads fine off of here lately, so it's an interesting odd problem that crops up between users and particular files occasionally. Sigh...well I won't give up.

OKAY, got it. Problem was my browser had cached bad files. My husband cleared my browser cache and I was able to get the download properly.

Ahhhhh, okay! I hope you enjoy.

*Beta de Felippe*
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 11:06 AM
It is so pretty and fun to play. I love having ocean for beach lots AND a lake (that I can decorate).

Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 5:45 PM
Oooh, this is so pretty! I love "small" neighbourhoods (big ones always make me fret and groan at all the decorating space), especially islands.

certifiably batshiiit insane
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:37 PM
just out of curiosity, your street layout looks diffrent in the main pic than in the terrin pics. Do u make diffrent versions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happyjme
just out of curiosity, your street layout looks diffrent in the main pic than in the terrin pics. Do u make diffrent versions?

No, no! Is the same...

*Beta de Felippe*
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 2:57 AM
Looks very good! I don't know why you would name this island after one of the places in the Philippines but anyways, good job!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:45 AM
Beautiful! A work of art!